By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Xbox E3 2017 thread- Xbox One X November 7th for $499 | Ori 2, Forza 7, and more announced

Barkley said:

Oh FFS Life is Strange 2 is a god damn prequel... I'm not sure I even want to play it now.

I liked the first one too much and don't want BS making me feel differently about it.

No, "Life is Strange: Before the Storm" is the prequel by "Deck Nine Games".

"Life is Strange 2" by the original team "Dontnod" is also in production.

Around the Network

OH SHIT BC with THE xbox? almost sold.

Xbox fans gave a standing ovation for original xbox games. Dude......lol

So the biggest announcement at MS stage was that you can now play even older games on your XB1?

Well, well fucking well.

Please make the splinter Cell trilogy back pat. Chaos Theory of probably my favourite game of all time.

Around the Network
Conina said:

No, "Life is Strange: Before the Storm" is the prequel by "Deck Nine Games".

"Life is Strange 2" by the original team "Dontnod" is also in production.

Oh thanks!

when two gen old games get the biggest cheer from the crowd....

Get to Anthem already.

Barkley said:
VGPolyglot said:
I missed most of this, but there hasn't really been anything too interesting to me it seems like.

It's been a decent presentation, no really boring bits. But they've not announced a single new AAA exclusive, unless you count Forza 7.

And sea of thieves and State of Decay 2 have been delayed to 2018.

Oh yeah, so I guess I didn't miss out on much personally, but it could be cool for others I guess.

Its over. Ending was good, but still a meh conference...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).