By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Xbox E3 2017 thread- Xbox One X November 7th for $499 | Ori 2, Forza 7, and more announced

another ori game? I'll take it.

Around the Network

Fuck I need to complete Ori and the Blind Forest. The game is amazing. Also they better release this on Steam.

Bandorr said:
The Scorpio's release date makes no sense in relation to all these games releasing.

Something like Shadow of mordor is releasing a month before the Scorpio comes out. Do they want people to just wait a month to play it?

They weren't using it to push the Scorpio though. Do AC, Forza, and Metro launch before it? I didn't catch those dates.

ORI ! Microsoft can close out the show with this for me.

Bandorr said:
The Scorpio's release date makes no sense in relation to all these games releasing.

Something like Shadow of mordor is releasing a month before the Scorpio comes out. Do they want people to just wait a month to play it?

True.  Doesn't make sense the date they chose.

Around the Network

Xbox original BC?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

IamAwsome said:
Bandorr said:

They weren't using it to push the Scorpio though. Do AC, Forza, and Metro launch before it? I didn't catch those dates.

Metro is 2018, Forza is usually October... I don't remember AC.

They have to end big otherwise it's a bust. Halo 6

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

VGPolyglot said:
I missed most of this, but there hasn't really been anything too interesting to me it seems like.

The 2 blondes from Shark Tank!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Skeeuk said:
They have to end big otherwise it's a bust. Halo 6

or Halo Reach 2