By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sexiest Nintendo girl?

Who is the sexiest Nintendo girl?

Samus 273 48.06%

Krystal 15 2.64%

Twintelle 67 11.80%

Tharja 115 20.25%

Candy Kong 19 3.35%

Urbosa 21 3.70%

Other (Please specify) 58 10.21%

Total:568
Zelda for me I love the tomboish look

Around the Network

Are you 8? Have you ever actually seen a naked woman IRL? Do you genuinely find unrealistic and exaggerated comic / cartoon art of female-like creatures 'sexy'?

Helloplite said:
Are you 8? Have you ever actually seen a naked woman IRL? Do you genuinely find unrealistic and exaggerated comic / cartoon art of female-like creatures 'sexy'?

Don't resist it! You will never truly overcome the desires of the waifu. Just embrace it!

Rosalina .

Otherwise, I would choose from Fire Emblem series.

PAOerfulone said:

[Rosalina]

Beyond the obvious reason being that she's very beautiful, (I'm a sucker for blonde hair and blue eyes), she grabs me as a character in ways that no other Nintendo girl does. 
For one, she's the closest thing to God in the Mario universe. She's one of the only, if not THE only, characters in the Mario franchise to have any sort of character development (I don't play the RPGs, so I'm just going off the platformers AKA the MAIN series) and it's a backstory that immediately makes you on her side. (That Storybook with her and the Lumas brought me to tears. After that, I wanted to do everything in my power to help her.) She caries herself well as a mother figure to the Lumas, (an admirable trait since there's SO many of them).
She's captivating and breathtaking in both her looks and personality. 
Honestly, I have never encountered a character like her before, and have not encountered one like her since. She's the standard for me!

While I don't really think of her as "sexy", Rosalina is definitely very special. She has a sense of regality and mystique no other Nintendo character can match in my opinion.

Around the Network

The nly thing I get from this thread is that Fire Emblem is an anime fanservice game... excuse me while I go to my local game shop for something.

KLXVER said:
Knitemare said:

Wasnt she fighting calamity ganondorf for the last 100 years? I can wild guess she is a little old because of that...

Did they explain why she was still alive after 100 years?

No. Just assume she was magic smoke as she fought Gannon. Till Link came in.

Kyuu said:

Samus and Tharja >>>

Samus barely has any personality though. I know too little of Tharja.. but fuck me... that figurine is... I don't know.. bite-inducing? I doubt those perverts leave that thing on the table at night..

Well I sleep with mine so you may be on to something.

Sadly, Samus Aran. Like... Nintendo did everything they could to turn her into a sex symbol for reasons I cannot understand. I wish she was back to her old Super Metroid/Metroid Prime 1 appearance...

KLXVER said:
Miyamotoo said:

No Zelda from BotW?

Well she is 16 in the game, so...

She turned 17 in one of the memories to allow her up to a mountain shrine, that was in a memory which happened 100 years before the game begins...

Zelda is 117 in Breath of the Wild.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive