By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sexiest Nintendo girl?

Who is the sexiest Nintendo girl?

Samus 273 48.06%

Krystal 15 2.64%

Twintelle 67 11.80%

Tharja 115 20.25%

Candy Kong 19 3.35%

Urbosa 21 3.70%

Other (Please specify) 58 10.21%

Total:568
KLXVER said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Dude! She's clearly a minor!

You know you have animals as options as well, right?

Haa! :) I kinda noticed. Now, how old does an ape have to be before you can fuck it with a clear conscience?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Who are these people?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I votes Samus, which is deff the character with the biggest sex appeal.

Ofc toadette is a close second

Twitter @CyberMalistix

This will surprise everyone but:

Beyond the obvious reason being that she's very beautiful, (I'm a sucker for blonde hair and blue eyes), she grabs me as a character in ways that no other Nintendo girl does. 
For one, she's the closest thing to God in the Mario universe. She's one of the only, if not THE only, characters in the Mario franchise to have any sort of character development (I don't play the RPGs, so I'm just going off the platformers AKA the MAIN series) and it's a backstory that immediately makes you on her side. (That Storybook with her and the Lumas brought me to tears. After that, I wanted to do everything in my power to help her.) She caries herself well as a mother figure to the Lumas, (an admirable trait since there's SO many of them).
She's captivating and breathtaking in both her looks and personality. 
Honestly, I have never encountered a character like her before, and have not encountered one like her since. She's the standard for me!

I agree. Twintelle > everyone else

You know that thing when you uhhh...and then you...hmmm. But then you have to...umm, Yuh.

Around the Network

CaptainExplosion is a furry, got it.

Samus Aran or Zelda (TP version), the fact she is not on this list is simply sad OP and you should be ashamed of yourself

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:

Fair enough. I couldnt handle a pussy that big.

*slowly opening the tiger gate* You're tempting my desire to see someone ripped up by an endangered feline.

Calls polar for help

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Versus_Evil said:
Min min > Twintelle

Agreed!! Though I guess I'm biased towards Asians that use their legs?

CaptainExplosion said:
SuperBott said:

Tiny Kong of course.

I still don't understand why they changed her from Dixie Kong's little sister into a hottie in a tank top.

Dunno, but I like the new design better.