By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sexiest Nintendo girl?

Who is the sexiest Nintendo girl?

Samus 273 48.06%

Krystal 15 2.64%

Twintelle 67 11.80%

Tharja 115 20.25%

Candy Kong 19 3.35%

Urbosa 21 3.70%

Other (Please specify) 58 10.21%

Total:568
Ganoncrotch said:
KLXVER said:

Well she is 16 in the game, so...

She turned 17 in one of the memories to allow her up to a mountain shrine, that was in a memory which happened 100 years before the game begins...

Zelda is 117 in Breath of the Wild.

Well is she if she never ages? I mean the vampire kid in Interview With The vampire is like 150 years old, but looks like a 7 year old. Doesnt seem right to me. 

Around the Network
TheLegendaryWolf said:

Easily...

1) Camilla (Fire Emblem)

2) Tharja (Fire Emblem)

3) Kagero (Fire Emblem)

4) Samus Aran (Metroid)

5) Lady Palutena (Kid Icarus)

you got it right!

Princess Peach of course.

Hunting Season is done...

Helloplite said:
Are you 8? Have you ever actually seen a naked woman IRL? Do you genuinely find unrealistic and exaggerated comic / cartoon art of female-like creatures 'sexy'?

Calm yo damn titties. This ain't the place to venting your pent up sexual frustration. People find certain things sexy. And sexy doesn't automatically mean they jerk off to them. Speaking for myself I can say I've masturbated to both real and fictional women. If you're so disgusted by these people finding these fake women sexy get a different hobby because a lot of gamers find female characters in video games attractive regardless of whether or not they exist. 

However, it may also just be that you are insecure about your sexuality -in which case I encourage you to look at the 'sexiest male video game character'  (or whatever it is called) thread. Maybe you prefer poles over holes. Who knows

StarOcean said:
Helloplite said:
Are you 8? Have you ever actually seen a naked woman IRL? Do you genuinely find unrealistic and exaggerated comic / cartoon art of female-like creatures 'sexy'?

Calm yo damn titties. This ain't the place to venting your pent up sexual tension. People find certain things sexy. And sexy doesn't automatically mean they jerk off to them. Speaking for myself I can say I've masturbated to both real and fictional women. If you're so disgusted by these people finding these fake women sexy get a different hobby because a lot of gamers find female characters in video games attractive regardless of whether or not they exist. 

However, it may also just be that you are insecure about your sexuality -in which case I encourage you to look at the 'sexiest male video game character'  (or whatever it is called) thread. Maybe you prefer poles over holes. Who knows

But, StarOcean, girls have cooooooties!

Around the Network
Insidb said:
StarOcean said:

Calm yo damn titties. This ain't the place to venting your pent up sexual tension. People find certain things sexy. And sexy doesn't automatically mean they jerk off to them. Speaking for myself I can say I've masturbated to both real and fictional women. If you're so disgusted by these people finding these fake women sexy get a different hobby because a lot of gamers find female characters in video games attractive regardless of whether or not they exist. 

But, StarOcean, girls have cooooooties!

Ikr? Fuck cooties. It's a widespread pandemic everyone ignores

I don't even understand people who complain about fictional characters. You look at a person in a movie, TV show, or magazine. It's the same thing. You aren't going to ever interact with that person. So they basically don't exist for you, in real life. Yet, it's okay to masturbate to them. But, not something drawn? How about a drawing of a real person. Where does that go? How about a character that wears makeup. There's an actor under it. But the character is not real. Can you masturbate only half way? What about the voice? Game characters are voiced by real people. Is it okay to musturbate to the voice? Will masturbating to Samus be accepted. If a live action movie is produced? As for Furries. To each his own. If aliens are found, in the future. That will question the whole furry/anthro stuff. Because I doubt they will all look human. Why isn't Beauty and the Beast banned? We have a human in love with a lion anthro.

StarOcean said:
Helloplite said:

Calm yo damn titties. This ain't the place to venting your pent up sexual frustration. People find certain things sexy. And sexy doesn't automatically mean they jerk off to them. Speaking for myself I can say I've masturbated to both real and fictional women. If you're so disgusted by these people finding these fake women sexy get a different hobby because a lot of gamers find female characters in video games attractive regardless of whether or not they exist. 

I will never understand these type of comments I mean why even play video games it's not real.

I've always liked the adorable characters like Princess Peach or Marie but if I'm using the word "sexy" I'd have to go with Tharja.  Twintelle looks great.  Wii Fit Girl gets overlooked and Wonder-Pink deserves more consideration from everybody.

These two gym leaders are pretty hot too.