By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name up to 3 Games that you enjoyed but Most People Hated!

Final Fantasy XIII
Clayfighter 63 1/3
Duke Nukem Forever

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

Dead Space 3 - while I do agree that it's the weakest game in the trilogy, I still enjoy it far more than most other people do.

Batman: Arkham Origins - it's not as great as Asylum or City, but it's still way better than Batmobile: Arkham Knight.

Mass Effect 3 - yes, those last 10 minutes suck, but the rest of the game is a goddamn masterpiece!

One that comes to mind is Has Been Heroes. Don't think in my 25 or so years of gaming have I ever poured so many hours and enjoyed a game so much that is so universally panned, at least amongst gaming media.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Drakengard 3

Hyperdimension Neptunia (the first game)

Zone of the Enders (most people didnt seem to like the first game, i thought it was pretty fun).

Easy...
Knack
Sonic Lost World
1,2, Switch ,For good measure I will add Devils Third as well.

Around the Network
jamesmarkus87 said:

Dead Space 3 - while I do agree that it's the weakest game in the trilogy, I still enjoy it far more than most other people do.

Batman: Arkham Origins - it's not as great as Asylum or City, but it's still way better than Batmobile: Arkham Knight.

Mass Effect 3 - yes, those last 10 minutes suck, but the rest of the game is a goddamn masterpiece!

Origins is actually my favourite of the series, I really enjoyed the story and side missions.

Metroid other m, spiderman and the xmen, paper jam

Nintendo Freind Code: SW-4075-9631-2912

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJXcqI8b10pET5-IuPz5cfw

The Bureau Xcom.

I had a lot of fun with this game. Great gameplay, decent story, good graphics.

Ka-pi96 said:
Bandorr said:

Third probably. FF7->6->10.

hmm, I'm not sure. 6 definitely does well in ratings of best ones, but it just seems to me like so many more people have played 7/10 compared to 6 so I think they'd be more popular.

I mean, according to VGC, 6 only sold like 80k copies so...

From my experience, FF6 is basically the hipster Final Fantasy. Everytime someone on the internet is talking about their love for FF7, someone will come around and be all like "ugh, FF6 was soooo much better than FF7!". Seriously. Every friggin' time! =D

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Everything Call of Duty.

Sure the story is always same-ish, but the gameplay was awesome and revolutionary back then and still amazing to this day. That's why they mostly still score in the 80s on Metacritic.

EDIT: Also Final Fantasy XIII