By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name up to 3 Games that you enjoyed but Most People Hated!

I guess best example of this would be something lime Metroid Other M for example (most of everyone hates yet you enjoyed)

Name 3 games!

BOLD Predicition...

Boutros will pick Paper Mario Sticker Star

Around the Network

From least-hated to most-hated:

Skyward Sword
Super Paper Mario

Wii Music

I got to come up with 2 more but 1 game that stands out is Shadow the Hedgehog. I dont get the hate for that game

mZuzek said:

Skyward Sword, Star Fox Zero and No Man's Sky.

Edit: hm, I guess that's both in order from least hated to most hated, and most to least enjoyed by me.

I need to play star fox zero. And is SS really hated by most? I kno its the least favorite of the LoZ but its no Metroid Other M 

Asura's Wrath
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2
The Last Guardian

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Resident Evil: Outbreak (1+2)
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness
Ju-On: The Grudge

I never follow reviews and what other people say, I would've missed a lot of enjoyable games, movies, music, etc. if I did

I'm not sure if these have earned the "most people hated" label, but on top of my mind, they're ones that gathered quite the negative perception of many people:

· Final Fantasy XIII.

· Resident Evil 6.

· Alpha Protocol.

Quest 64
Untold Legends : Dark Kingdom
No Man's Sky

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I wouldn't say most people hated Skyward Sword. It is a pretty well received Zelda title.

For me:
Devil's Third (very enjoyable)
Sonic Lost World (completely underrated)
Mighty No. 9 (delivered exactly what was promised- a solid action platformer that gives you the "mega man" fix)

1doesnotsimply

Final Fantasy X
Mortal Kombat Mythologies (though very frustrating)
Xtreme Beach Vollyball

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e