By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name up to 3 Games that you enjoyed but Most People Hated!

Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012)

Edit: Yooka-Laylee too

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
Jranation said:
VGPolyglot said:

What? What do you mean most people hated Simcity?

That was the closest one I could think of. But at launch lots of people had issues with it. I bought it after 3-4 weeks it released. There was barely any issues when I played. Even my teacher who was playing it was surprised I did not had any problems with it. 

Oh, so you're talking about the new one. I never played that one. But I really liked the SNES one.

VGPolyglot said:
Jranation said:

That was the closest one I could think of. But at launch lots of people had issues with it. I bought it after 3-4 weeks it released. There was barely any issues when I played. Even my teacher who was playing it was surprised I did not had any problems with it. 

Oh, so you're talking about the new one. I never played that one. But I really liked the SNES one.

Yeah simcity 5

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Mass Effect Andromeda
Assassins Creed 3
Super Mario Sunshine

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

The Last Remnant
FF XIII
Minesweeper

Around the Network

I can at least remember FFXV

Godzilla Unleashed.

Ju-On The Grudge.

Rygar The Battle Of Argus.

Devil's Third, Starfox Zero and Metroid Prime: Federation Force. The catch is though that most of the hate against these is undeserved since not many people actually played them, and most of those who did indeed liked them.

FF XIII
Any Dynasty Warriors game (except Strikeforce; That game sucked)
Resident Evil 6

Star Fox Assault

Zelda: Skyward Sword

Kid Icarus: Uprising

No idea if hate is word for all of these, but these are the most divisive games in my top 50 anyway.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334