By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name up to 3 Games that you enjoyed but Most People Hated!

Jedi Power Battles
Alpha Protocol

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
roadkillers said:
Final Fantasy X

Isn't that one of the most popular Final Fantasy games, possibly even #2 most popular behind VII?

idk, my friends hated it though. All of them wanted to play something else.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Mass effect 3

Dynasty warriors (most of them really)

Can't think of a good 3rd atm. But some that were mentioned here aswell, like Castlevania LoS2, Resident evil 6, Alpha protocol, devil's third.

Bloodrayne.

I loved the first game.  It was very imaginative and had some great locations and levels.  It also had some really fun mechanics.  I liked how it handled picking up and using guns.  Sucking blood was awesome, especially when you used your victim as a bullet shield.  The voice acting and dialog were a lot of fun, too.

I'd kill for a remake.

Super mario sunshine
Star fox adventures
Tom clancys the division

Around the Network

Enter the Matrix on Game Cube was so much fucking fun! I loved the combat!

Bullet Witch was balls to the wall crazy! The powers and fully destructible environments were mind-blowing for it's time and a lot of fun to play with. Of course it had that problem with the ability to destroy so much of the environment that you couldn't progress at certain parts because you destroyed or blocked your path out... oppps! I'd say this game was more under-rated rather than hated.

Alicia > Bayonetta any time, any day, and any where ;)

The Order: 1886. It's really hard to believe people hate this game some days, it's a technical marvel and I thought the gun play was a lot of fun. Sure it was a bit on the short side, lucky for me I was looking for something a little shorter at the time :P

Bandorr said:
That's easy.
FF13-1, FF13-2, FF13-3.

Haha, I came here to say the exact same thing! XD

Breath of Fire 5
Front Mission 4
Yooka Laylee

Megaman Starforce

Very underrated

pokoko said:

Bloodrayne.

I loved the first game.  It was very imaginative and had some great locations and levels.  It also had some really fun mechanics.  I liked how it handled picking up and using guns.  Sucking blood was awesome, especially when you used your victim as a bullet shield.  The voice acting and dialog were a lot of fun, too.

I'd kill for a remake.

BloodRayne was hated? My friend and I played the hell out of that game. First game I played to say F***. Also had cleverly hidden jokes. One Joke while easdropping on guards:

Guard 1: So this guy had a Pig he wanted to enter into a pig competition

Guard 2: Yeah

Guard 1: The problem was that the pig went cross eye 1 day before the competition

Guard 2: What did he do?

Guard 1: He called a Pig expert and had him come out. The expert came out, looked at the pigs eyes, and asked the farmer for a pipe. The farmer abliged.

Guard 2: A pipe?

Guard 1: Yes a pipe. The pig expert took the pipe, slide it up the pig's butt, put his mouth on the other end, and blew. To the farmers estonishment the pig wasn't cross-eyed anymore. The Farmer thanked the Pig expert.

Guard 2: So did the farmer win?

Guard 1: Well the farmer brought the Pig to the competition, but 20 minutes before he was suppose to go up he noticed his pig had gone cross-eyed again. He quickly grabbed a pipe, slide it up the pigs butt, and blew. NOTHING. Tried blowing again, Nothing. 

Guard 2: Wow.

Guard 1: Through all of this another farmer saw him and said I'll give you a hand. The helpful farmer pulled the pipe out, turn it around to the otherside, slide it back in, and blew. The Pig was fixed again!

Guard 2: Odd

Guard 1: The Pig farmer asked the helpful farmer "Why did you turn it around." The helpful farmer responded "I didn't want to get your germs." Hahaha!

Guard 2: Disgusting!

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e