By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U port begging (on Switch)

Magnus said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Platform(s)

PlayStation 3
Release
  • WW: June 14, 2013

Platform(s)

PlayStation 4
Release
  • NA: July 29, 2014
  • PAL: July 30, 2014

1 year and one month, Damn it and they promised me... they sat me down and swore to me that they would never put the games I bought on one console onto another more popular machine at the time.... Sony held my hand... they looked into my eyes and whispered... 10 years .... you have my software tied to that system you love for 10 years, I promise.

Then I woke up and thought, fuck yeah, the company I love is making money selling games that their customers want, it's a good thing they aren't going to keep games on a system people didn't want just to keep someone happy until the point where they are a decade old and no one wants them... because that would be mental.

The Last of Us was on the PS3, a system that even not counting of its games that were remastered is one of the greatest systems of all time. On the other hand, the Wii U is a piece of sh*t like the Atari Jaguar or the 3DO, making Nintendo a sh*t manufacturer, since neither Sony nor Microsoft ever made such a turd (and no, the Vita isn't a turd). And you don't see any 3DS games remastered, and you will never see Switch games remastered on the Switch 2 after one or two years, it's only the people who bought a Wii U who gets sh*t on by Nintendo and people like you who defend Nintendo sh*tting and humilliating their most loyal customers so you can get games and save money you didn't spend on a Wii U.

Also Nintendo keeping all of their Wii U games on the Wii U is not mental, it's the very least they should have done, otherwise they should have not released the Wii U at all. Nintendo re-releasing Wii U games on Switch is evil, and all the people who want those games and didn't buy a Wii U are also evil. They deserve to be scammed, and hopefully Nintendo scams you as well.

If this isn't satire I genuinely worry for you.

That said I'm not going to argue why this post is wrong, just in the hopes that it is a joke and I'll just say.

Lol mate, good one! And give you the benefit of the doubt.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Pok87 said:
I would like to see on Switch:

- Hyrule Warriors + all DLC and new content (from BotW)

- Super Smash Bros. WiiU + all/few DLC and new content (Splatoon map and characters)

Remaster Super Mario Maker would be pointless. Much better choise is Super Mario Maker 2.

I can get behind those lol, plus add the 3ds content to Smash and hyrule Warriors.

rjason12 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Also just think with the ease of porting from Wii-U to Switch from the looks of MK8D it would be insane to expect Nintendo not to profit from that fairly obviously designed in feature that the Switch has to make the porting easier.

I want my companies to make money giving me content that I want to play, what benefit is it if they don't port the things over is what I want to know? Their customer who didn't move from WiiU will feel happier with his WiiU getting to have software that can run that Switch owners wont be able to enjoy? Hate to point this out, but if you are keen on sticking with the WiiU and not moving to the switch then you're no longer a current Nintendo customer and your dollar no longer dictates their actions since they aim to please their customers here and now.

I have a Switch and a Wii U, I stuck through the rough patch (Wii U) others did not, they should miss out, because if they really wanted to play the games they should have bought a Wii U. And I seem to notice that a lot of the Wii U port pushers are the same ones that constantly tell others to stop begging for PS4/Xbone ports. 

Really? who are these people? name names

I wish certain games like Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 would get ported to find hopefully a more receptive audience but Nintendo is unlikely to invest the resources to make that happen.

Here some port beginning for Switch:

-Wii U games: Smash Bros 4 (I am certain we will getting this game in any case), Xenoblade X, SM3DW+Captain Toad, Pikmin TrilogyZelda WW HD and TP HD, Mario Maker, DKTF, Yoshi Wooly World.

-Wii games: Mario Galaxy 1/2 HD, Metroid Prime Trilogy HD, Zelda SS HD, Xenoblade HD, Kirby Epic Yarn HD.

-3DS games: Zelda OoT 3D and Zelda MM 3D HD, Zelda ALBW HD, Luigi's Mansion 3D.

-3rd party games: Dark Souls Trilogy, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dead Space Trilogy, Bioshock Collection, RE games, GTAV...

Around the Network
Magnus said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Platform(s)

PlayStation 3
Release
  • WW: June 14, 2013

Platform(s)

PlayStation 4
Release
  • NA: July 29, 2014
  • PAL: July 30, 2014

1 year and one month, Damn it and they promised me... they sat me down and swore to me that they would never put the games I bought on one console onto another more popular machine at the time.... Sony held my hand... they looked into my eyes and whispered... 10 years .... you have my software tied to that system you love for 10 years, I promise.

Then I woke up and thought, fuck yeah, the company I love is making money selling games that their customers want, it's a good thing they aren't going to keep games on a system people didn't want just to keep someone happy until the point where they are a decade old and no one wants them... because that would be mental.

The Last of Us was on the PS3, a system that even not counting of its games that were remastered is one of the greatest systems of all time. On the other hand, the Wii U is a piece of sh*t like the Atari Jaguar or the 3DO, making Nintendo a sh*t manufacturer, since neither Sony nor Microsoft ever made such a turd (and no, the Vita isn't a turd). And you don't see any 3DS games remastered, and you will never see Switch games remastered on the Switch 2 after one or two years, it's only the people who bought a Wii U who gets sh*t on by Nintendo and people like you who defend Nintendo sh*tting and humilliating their most loyal customers so you can get games and save money you didn't spend on a Wii U.

Also Nintendo keeping all of their Wii U games on the Wii U is not mental, it's the very least they should have done, otherwise they should have not released the Wii U at all. Nintendo re-releasing Wii U games on Switch is evil, and all the people who want those games and didn't buy a Wii U are also evil. They deserve to be scammed, and hopefully Nintendo scams you as well.

User moderated -RavenXtra

And other companies re-releasing games on previous systems isn't? Come on, man. It's also ridiculous to call people who missed on those games on the Wii U are evil too. Not everyone was interested in the Wii U, you know. It flopped after all.