By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Phillip Defranco announces crowd funded news network. New media going big time?

I will patreon...

Yes. 9 15.52%

No. 32 55.17%

Maybe. 6 10.34%

In time, YES. 3 5.17%

I have no funds :( 8 13.79%

Total:58

Sure, it'll be as factual as wikipedia until personal biases are brought up. I'll personally stick to nonfiction books or sources

Around the Network

No, I'm not going to fund Philip DeFranco's news network.

Wow is Youtube really that much in the shitter at this point in terms of ad revenue?

Ljink96 said:
Wow is Youtube really that much in the shitter at this point in terms of ad revenue?

If youtubers are to be believed some of them are making 16 cents for each dollar they used to make before.

No thanks. He purposely misleads people with clickbait titles for his videos. That just irks the shit out of me. I hope that it works out for him but I won't support him. A lot of youtubers who talk about politics are basically doing this because of youtube trying to censor them by demonetizing anything controversial or that could be considered "offensive" which is everything. By the way, Milo Yiannopoulos is also doing something like this.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:

He's been wanting to do this for a while.

Op- I gave $10 to his patreon.

No thanks, show me results first.

sundin13 said:
"I lost my job when SourceFed shut down, so give me money"

What are you talking about, you know Phil has had absolutely nothing to do with Sourcefed for about 3 years now right?

Muffin31190 said:
sundin13 said:
"I lost my job when SourceFed shut down, so give me money"

What are you talking about, you know Phil has had absolutely nothing to do with Sourcefed for about 3 years now right?

Yeah, thats why I edited my post. My bad.

sundin13 said:

Yeah, thats why I edited my post. My bad.

Ahh no worries then, not meant to attack you. :P