By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Phillip Defranco announces crowd funded news network. New media going big time?

I will patreon...

Yes. 9 15.52%

No. 32 55.17%

Maybe. 6 10.34%

In time, YES. 3 5.17%

I have no funds :( 8 13.79%

Total:58

I hate Phil. He's so self righteous it's annoying.

Around the Network

Hmm, I don't mind Phil but he's sort of changed the last year or so. Become more click bait and forcing agenda behind some sort of "discussion" he claims to have with his fans. It's just him talking. Does he understand that?

He does stand by his opinions though. I respect him for that. I still watch him somewhat regularly too.

I love Phil's stuff, and am excited for what's coming next, but I'm already supporting another Patreon, and if I were to support more, I'd start with other YouTubers who need it more before I went with him.

I really hate his vids where he titles them as "WOW. We really need to talk about this." or "Please don't share this video. Dangerous banned memes inside." or "Wow! The truth behind this horrifying viral video is tragic.". I wonder if he has a mirror by his computer to practice making all of those faces for those videos.

Glad to hear it. Phil's coverage is always very objective and he does a great job. He just needs to get a good balanced panel of people to present the various opposing views.

Hopefully it'll be a bit like the Young Turks, only good.

Aeolus451 said:
By the way, Milo Yiannopoulos is also doing something like this.

Lol, yeah I'm sure that will be very similar.

Around the Network

we already have youtube.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I had to look his name up because I never heard of him before.  Blogger and Youtube personality... Yea... I'll pass