Of course! 252 64.45%

Its likely 79 20.20%

Mhm... not so sure 23 5.88%

Nah 19 4.86%

I want Pizza! 18 4.60%

Total:391
Hiku said:
60 million by March 31st?

I forget, does Vgchartz count shipped or sold through? Because if it's the former, Vgchartz has it at 56.4M at March 18th. Meaning it needs to ship 3.7 million units in 13 days.

VGchartz tracks sold through not shipped.

Around the Network

I suspect the Switch will not cannibalize PS4 sales much at all so it's not unlikely it will manage 17-18 million which is pretty amazing and alot better that what the pessimistic version of me thoucht a few years back :).

I would also like to chime in and say: "is good, uh!" Just throwing this out there too: The ads on VGC are really pushing tacos, pizza, and Russian brides on me.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

ArchangelMadzz said:
vivster said:

Nope, not even a bit. At least not even close to what they were last gen.

Not strong competition is different to no competition. You're basically saying if the Xbox One didn't exist the PS4 would have the exact same sales if you're saying they're not competition. 

Or you could just stop taking everything literal. When I say "no competition" I obviously mean "little competition" as there is no such thing as "no competition". The same as when I say " we have shit weather" there isn't actually shit in the sky.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Good news!just keep fighting!

Around the Network
vivster said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Not strong competition is different to no competition. You're basically saying if the Xbox One didn't exist the PS4 would have the exact same sales if you're saying they're not competition. 

Or you could just stop taking everything literal. When I say "no competition" I obviously mean "little competition" as there is no such thing as "no competition". The same as when I say " we have shit weather" there isn't actually shit in the sky.

There's always shit in the sky.

Fantastic number, it's only a matter of time when it will hit 100M+!!! I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up at 120M+ lifetime!

vivster said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

The way you put it across it's as if PS4 is only doing so well because there is no competition. When the real reason is because it is simply better than the competition. Or at least viewed that way. 

I wouldn't say thereis 'little competition' there's a lot of competition that comes from Microsoft, that butt heads with them every step of the way.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Roughly 20m a year, then. Nice.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

KBG29 said:
Looks like they are setting the forecast low so they can beat expectations. Great sales to this point, and with PSVR, Gran Turismo, God of War, The Last of US Part II, and much more to come, nothing should slow this thing down any time soon.

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

Qwark said:
Depends on when it gets replaced, if Sony launches the PS5 holiday 2019 if will fall short. If they release the PS5 during the holiday of 2020 it probably will surpass the PS1.

Ps5 won't stop ps4 from selling.  when PS5 launches in 2020 most likely for $400 the ps4 super slim will probably be on the market for around $150. That's going to sell a shit ton.  Especially in developing markets.