By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Misses Old Life, Thought Being President Would've Been "Easier"

I hope he hates every minute of his presidency that way we at least have one thing in common.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Is there a video of the interview? Or is the text the only thing that's available?

Is face palm still a thing? Cause this deserves the biggest lol

His old life was him being his own boss with billions of dollars and doing whatever the f*ck he wants while nobody can say sh*t against him. How he ever thought being President would've been easier is beyond me.  In fact he hasd one of the easiest life; a regular joe has a harder life than what he had.

Obama said a few months ago that Trump was surprised by how hard the life of a president is.

Flilix said:
Obama said a few months ago that Trump was surprised by how hard the life of a president is.

Obama made being president look cool so trump hounded him for his five years before his second term was over. He can shut up now. This is the difference between the personalities of a man who has had to work hard for what he wants his whole life and a spoiled brat who has no respect because he's always gotten what he's wanted 

Around the Network

"Nobody knew health care would be that complicated"
"I thought it would be easier to be president"

Is he stupid or something? What's next? "I didn't think other countries don't just accept everything I want from them because we are Murica"?

He must be worn out from all the winning he's been doing. Sad.

"I thought being President would be easier."
Right?! No way could I have expected being the most highly recognized and elected official of one of the biggest 1st world superpowers in the world with a convoluted political system and a trash economy would actually be incredibly challenging!!

I fave him 3 years tops before resignation, assassination, or impeachment. Now I'm starting to think that may have been to generous.

FIT_Gamer said:

He must be worn out from all the winning he's been doing. Sad.

All that golfing takes a toll.