By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Seems Russia can't be trusted after all

CaptainExplosion said:
Nautilus said:
I dont really see an issue.I mean, everyone is doing it.Just because Russia got on camera, it dosent mean they are bad

You should see what Sharu has said about US and NATO bases being valid targets for Russia.

This only reaffirms my belief that these Russian robots will be used against me and other NATO members.

Speculation. While killings from American automatic vehicles (drones) on foreign soil in violation of international law are a reality. So, if you criticize Russia but don't care about americans you're a hypocrit and helping making the world more insecure. Because actually what america does is justification for other countries doing this shit.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Qwark said:

For the same reason your beloved US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, OIL

I'm Canadian.

Your profile is blocked, so unless one'd already been aware of it beforehand, it's much harder to determine your country of origin.

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:

Your profile is blocked, so unless one'd already been aware of it beforehand, it's much ahrder to determine your country of origin.

Blocked by who?

Blocked by you.

Russia is not a country anyone should trust. Its citizens are fine, but its government is more crooked than my grandpa's scoliosis

CaptainExplosion said:
StarOcean said:
Russia is not a country anyone should trust. Its citizens are fine, but its government is more crooked than my grandpa's scoliosis

At least someone here understands why I don't trust Russia, especially when they're making borderline Terminators.

Eh, Im not on an anti-Russian streak either. But Im more or less just pointing out the obvious. I doubt anyone here thinks Russia isnt corrupt. But youve been a bit on the cray cray side about them lately. I dont think anyone disagrees thst Russia shouldnt be trusted. 

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
StarOcean said:

Eh, Im not on an anti-Russian streak either. But Im more or less just pointing out the obvious. I doubt anyone here thinks Russia isnt corrupt. But youve been a bit on the cray cray side about them lately. I dont think anyone disagrees thst Russia shouldnt be trusted. 

Well they shouldn't, especially when NATO (the group I'm part of) bases are "valid targets", and that their troops have been shooting Canadian troops in Syria.

How can I NOT take that on a personal level?

Im not saying to like them. If youre lucky maybe the next President will cripple Russia's economy to the point it becomes third world

CaptainExplosion said:
Qwark said:

For the same reason your beloved US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, OIL

I'm Canadian.

My bad but the answer is still oil, which is something Assad has plenty off.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

CaptainExplosion said:
StarOcean said:

Im not saying to like them. If youre lucky maybe the next President will cripple Russia's economy to the point it becomes third world

I'm surprised that heartless cueball hasn't already done that.

Putin is smart, he wouldn't do that. I was referencing US presidents though. A Russian prez wouldnt mess themselves up. The US could force it into collapse though. Easily. Wont happen under Trump though

You guys got it all wrong. These terminator bots are just gonna be the security guards at the World Cup next year to defend us from hooligans and muslim terrorists. Russia is trying to help us.