By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can Horizon Zero Dawn Sell 10mil Lifetime? (Or Close to It)

I think it'll do 8-9 million lifetime. Many games don't sell up to 10 million copies. Hell, not even RE4 did it on 3 consoles!!! I'm VERY surprised The Last of Us managed to do so (with the help of the PS4 version!)

Around the Network

Maybe.

7-8 million if they try to bundle it during this holiday,which I think ain't gonna happen cuz of other 1st party Sony game coming.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

With a discounted goty edition in the holiday season it might be able to.

StreaK said:
I think it'll do 8-9 million lifetime. Many games don't sell up to 10 million copies. Hell, not even RE4 did it on 3 consoles!!! I'm VERY surprised The Last of Us managed to do so (with the help of the PS4 version!)

TLoU i wouldnt count as well as other games that had similar debuts. Like MK8 i wouldnt say 10mil seller because the games will have a huge amount of double dippers

Around the Network

Can it? Yes.
Will it? Not likely.

It'll depend on how much Sony wants to push it during the holidays, if they don't go wild with it, it won't.

It should sell 10 million. It is a amazing game, platinum trophy worth it of a game.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Doubt it goes over 8m tbh.... and if so, only just.
Still thats not bad for a new IP.

"What you only sold 7m units? your all fired!" *said no one ever*

Don't think so, 10M is too much for Horizon. 7-9M is already insane for a new IP! But maybe in the future with Horizon 2, who knows? ^^

No. Will sell less than Uncharted 4 so about 6 mill.

As a new IP it is doing very well but even a well recieved pre established franchise such as Uncharted 4 has not reached the 10mill mark (according to vgchartz).

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda