By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts week 14 (2008) GT5 pro legs or m&s always strikes back

GoW isn't popular in EU. The 2nd didn't even pass a million.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

The UK and France are two of the biggest markets in others. I'd put a lot more weight in these countries than Norway and the Netherlands.

@Lombard:

Efteling Tycoon is certainly a game I can see doing well here in the Netherlands. The Efteling is Holland's most famoust amusement park, and even has been awarded best amusement park of the world several times.

So not a mistake.

Great for PES Wii, nice that Konami gets its reward for putting effort in a Wii title.

Nice legs on gt5p!

Boooh ctrl + F lost odyssey =(

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

i never knew demos sell so well eh.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
@Lombard:

Efteling Tycoon is certainly a game I can see doing well here in the Netherlands. The Efteling is Holland's most famoust amusement park, and even has been awarded best amusement park of the world several times.

So not a mistake.

Great for PES Wii, nice that Konami gets its reward for putting effort in a Wii title.

I say that, because, the game is rank 10 in the pc top. So there is obviously a mistake. Which mistake, i don't know. Is it in the top ten all, or in the top ten pc?

If the top ten pc is right, it's in the top ten all. If the mistake is in the top ten pc, the top teh all could be right. 

Finland (Weeks 13 & 14):

Suomen myydyimmät pelit (viikot 13 & 14)

1. Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (PS3)
2. NHL 08 (pc, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360)
3. Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (pc, PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360)
4. Need For Speed ProStreet (DS, pc, PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, Xbox 360)
5. Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters (PS2 PSP)
6. The Sims 2:Vapaa-aika (pc)
7. Counter-Strike: Source (pc)
8. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (PS3, Xbox 360)
9. Singstar Legendat (PS2)
10. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (DS, pc, PS3, Xbox 360)

Lähde: FIGMA

Denmark charts added:

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/dk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=310001

@bkk2.

Put the link for UK and Ireland, in your two post about that..

GT5:P going strong in it's second week. Last week someone said it would drop off the chartz, lol.

Really impressed with GT5P staying. I figure MK wii will be the game to knock it off.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.