By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Students beat classmate to death screaming Allahu Akbar (New graphic video)

F.Scofield said:
gtaguidelng said:

Who are you to say what Humans should be?

and who are you to question my opinion as it's an universal truth? lol, chill out dude, if i tell you i'm christ would you accept my argument? i can be christ if you want.

you should have long hair and a beard, then we''ll talk.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:

At no point switched anything. 1. All religion leads to hate and violence if left unchecked. 2. It will always be the root cause. I was just telling the diference in the west wich countrys are not ruled by religion, and the midle east where countrys are lead by religion. at heart they all belive the same, but if in country a you kill a gay and go to jail, then you probably wont go gay hunting, but in country b you kill a gay and you actually get praised for it, then chances are that you will go gay hunting. See? both religions are awfull, but one countrys law dosent allow it, so there is the diference.

And do you honestly see similaritys between a guy killing another over an argument and honor killings? 3. For one, like I said before, the guy over the sports argument suffered a penalty, wich was most likely jail. The same as free speech, cars and sports and even guns, we can have all of it, but if you do something stupid or evil with thouse freedoms you will sufer the consecuenses like any individual under the law. 4. Everything is is potentially bad, thats why laws prohibit people from doing thouse bad things. So your logic is the one that needs questioning.

1. All religion leads to hate? Do some research. You can start that research off with Jainism and then come back with an educated opinion. It's ok to be ignorant but I can't take someone serious who talks through a topic which they have shown to have little knowledge of. Jainism, look it up.

2. Religion will always be the root cause? Right, because no athiest has ever killed another athiest! hahahhhahaaha! Oh boy! This is too easy to argue against, but here it is. Take religion out of this world and you will still have war. Take people out of this world and you will no longer have war. Logic would proceed to state that the people are the root cause, not religion since religion can't be inherently evil.

3. My point does not represent the penalty system in any way, shape or form. For the sake of the arguement I do not care about the penalty, my discussion pertains to what is inherently bad / what the root cause is. Human beings are clearly the root cause, everything else is just an excuse and literally cannot be inherently bad.

4. People are potentially bad which is why we send people to jail and still allow all religions to proceed because religion can't be inherently bad, neither can guns, cars or sports. This is so simple to understand and I know you are intelligent enough to understand it but it seems you are choosing to not agree. Which is fine but at least come back with convincing and compelling arguements to your points.

Religion of peace unless you know... You are gay, transexual, lesbian, having sex before marriage, cheating by being raped, not a Muslim, not a male, you are not the right kind of Muslim, you are a Jewish, you come from Israel, you are a Koptic Christian ,you are a Jezidie, or a curd. And I probably forgot a lot of things.

If any of the following therms or conditions may applie to you. While you risc being targeted by Allahu Ahkbar. Oh well it's not like we are any better, so when are we staring nuking NK and be done with it all.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

A_C_E said:
eva01beserk said:

At no point switched anything. 1. All religion leads to hate and violence if left unchecked. 2. It will always be the root cause. I was just telling the diference in the west wich countrys are not ruled by religion, and the midle east where countrys are lead by religion. at heart they all belive the same, but if in country a you kill a gay and go to jail, then you probably wont go gay hunting, but in country b you kill a gay and you actually get praised for it, then chances are that you will go gay hunting. See? both religions are awfull, but one countrys law dosent allow it, so there is the diference.

And do you honestly see similaritys between a guy killing another over an argument and honor killings? 3. For one, like I said before, the guy over the sports argument suffered a penalty, wich was most likely jail. The same as free speech, cars and sports and even guns, we can have all of it, but if you do something stupid or evil with thouse freedoms you will sufer the consecuenses like any individual under the law. 4. Everything is is potentially bad, thats why laws prohibit people from doing thouse bad things. So your logic is the one that needs questioning.

1. All religion leads to hate? Do some research. You can start that research off with Jainism and then come back with an educated opinion. It's ok to be ignorant but I can't take someone serious who talks through a topic which they have shown to have little knowledge of. Jainism, look it up.

2. Religion will always be the root cause? Right, because no athiest has ever killed another athiest! hahahhhahaaha! Oh boy! This is too easy to argue against, but here it is. Take religion out of this world and you will still have war. Take people out of this world and you will no longer have war. Logic would proceed to state that the people are the root cause, not religion since religion can't be inherently evil.

3. My point does not represent the penalty system in any way, shape or form. For the sake of the arguement I do not care about the penalty, my discussion pertains to what is inherently bad / what the root cause is. Human beings are clearly the root cause, everything else is just an excuse and literally cannot be inherently bad.

4. People are potentially bad which is why we send people to jail and still allow all religions to proceed because religion can't be inherently bad, neither can guns, cars or sports. This is so simple to understand and I know you are intelligent enough to understand it but it seems you are choosing to not agree. Which is fine but at least come back with convincing and compelling arguements to your points.

I agree no religion teaches to hate, infact it keeps most of the peopl in check of doing much more worst act in fear of god.. and if it was not for religion these terrorist would have found some other reason to commit these crime and it would have been far worst.

Talking about Jainism, I agree jainisim is a purest form of religion along with buddism, but again its the people how they interepret it.. e.g. where i live jain's are thought the people who eat non veg and where leather are evil, and forgiving them is an act of kindness, also if you are an athiest from any reglion, a person without belief they are looked down upon.. again this is all made up by people on the basis of their interpretation.

Qwark said:
Religion of peace unless you know... You are gay, transexual, lesbian, having sex before marriage, cheating by being raped, not a Muslim, not a male, you are not the right kind of Muslim, you are a Jewish, you come from Israel, you are a Koptic Christian ,you are a Jezidie, or a curd. And I probably forgot a lot of things.

If any of the following therms or conditions may applie to you. While you risc being targeted by Allahu Ahkbar. Oh well it's not like we are any better, so when are we staring nuking NK and be done with it all.

Some of those issue are not from quran but detraitive version of it based on different idealogy.. but the thing is and biggest problem of islam is literacy and brain washing of muslims in the name of god, because tbh honest even the most literate Muslim has complex issue regarding religion as to my community is better than urs, my way of following islam is better than urs, which leads to easy manipulation of them by false propoganda. And unfortunately these people dont even bother to understand that whole concept of islam preached by muhmad was "way of life"

Around the Network
Kyuu said:
taus90 said:

its not significant, its minority, media focuses on that part of the world because it makes better news. And the muslim who took initiative to study about the religion and the way it should be practice is way different then a muslim who was told about the islam by some fanatic guy who was preached by some other fanatic guy.. and these illiterate muslim hate these intellectual muslim who question their method of practicing religion... this is what happened at that university.. And yes these people are Plague, because of their tribal belief.

I partially agree but being the small minorities isn't necessarily relevant to their significance. They're effectively harming the reigon and destroying the image of Islam with the aid of western media outlets.

There are countless factors that contributed to birthing this shitty mentality, not excluding problems and questionable passages within highly regarded Islamic sources, so I'm not going to just point fingers and put the entire blame on primitive tribal traditions, or the smelly fat cats in the west as though the moderate Islamic constitutions are all bright and colorful.

Mainstream Islam is relatively weak and largely falsified doctrine in my opinion. It's not that difficult for the powerful to exploit this weakness and use it to their gains. Don't misunderstand me though. I believe Islam in its pure form is a great and inspiring religion but in the doctrinal sense, it's naturally growing weaker over the time. Some teachings and/or interpretations aren't morally compatible with the modern world. Other sections are completely made up blasphemy that never existed in prophet Muhammad's time.

A lot of passionate Muslims are struggling to defend their religion because they don't want to admit that Islam too is very much susceptible to change like all other religions. Not many Muslims have the courage to concede that hadith books are infested with unreliable narrations in fears that the foundation will collapse and create further rifts and doubts among adherents. And so they would rather agree that Muhammad married a 9 year old and find ways to justify the pedophilia than questioning the authenticity of those claims...

I absolutely agree, During college we were given theises to complete and I had choosen to write upon islam as many of my friends muslim and it always facinated me how they have different POV of what islam is. so when i started researching and asked my friends about islam, they had different takes on islam but in addition they also had reasons as to why other community in islam are wrong, and those things were thought to them. the only one which didnt justify its existence was sufi muslim.. (which this boy was, who was killed).. Sufi muslims are  the smallest young community to have come out of islam who are trying to be change with times, but are looked down upon by other community as they allow to practice different religion beliefs.

yes western media is a major culprit for putting islam in bad light, but if educated muslims are so self absorbed in figthing with each other this makes them an easy target to be brain washed and a source of news. And brain washing is deep rooted in islamic culture, throught the doctrine scripture which were added by the medival tribal leaders who wanted status be like muhmad.

taus90 said:

I agree no religion teaches to hate, infact it keeps most of the peopl in check of doing much more worst act in fear of god.. and if it was not for religion these terrorist would have found some other reason to commit these crime and it would have been far worst.

Talking about Jainism, I agree jainisim is a purest form of religion along with buddism, but again its the people how they interepret it.. e.g. where i live jain's are thought the people who eat non veg and where leather are evil, and forgiving them is an act of kindness, also if you are an athiest from any reglion, a person without belief they are looked down upon.. again this is all made up by people on the basis of their interpretation.

Yep. It's joked that extremist Jain's terrorise people with kindness, lol. Atheist from any religion? Are you refering to not believing in the God of whatever culture/society one is apart of?

Since we are reporting violent crimes. Here is a Easter shocker. Extremist Hindus attack a pastor and a bunch of women with sword.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/791743/vicar-attacked-sword-hindu-extremists-india-christianity/amp

And here is some more blasphemy for carrying cows.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2017/04/mob-kills-muslim-man-transporting-cows-india-170405135636103.html

RolStoppable said:
monocle_layton said:

The issue is not that they believe in a religion.

The education system in places such as Pakistan do not help them learn about other viewpoints. compare a Muslim in, say, Germany and a Muslim in Pakistan. Chances are the German Muslim will probably be more tolerant since they aren't brainwashed into extremist beliefs.

An education system like that is the result of religion having a firm grasp on people's lives, so the issue is that they believe in a religion. More specifically, they believe that their religion is the correct one and everything else is wrong/unacceptable. Life is built around this mindset.

Every religion believes they are correct and everyone else is wrong..

I agree with your overall statement but yeah the ending is a bit silly.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'