More Switch accessories?

Keep 'em coming 30 52.63%

Too many already at launch 0 0%

Greedy expensive Nintendo 8 14.04%

Choice is always good 11 19.30%

Not my colour yet 5 8.77%

Results 3 5.26%

Total:57

ND came with software to boot, but some hardware announcements came along with joy-con variations.

The neon yellow will go on sale starting June 16, together with Arms... expect a bundle? :)

Then the individual joy-con battery pack grips also coming on that date.

Depending on the price, I might buy these instead of the normal charging grip.

More pics @ NE

Source

---

Nintendo listens!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Eh, that battery back looks like it over doubles the width of the joy-con! Looks like it wouldn't be fun to hold... also it would only be used while docked right, may as well get a pro controller? And it requires AA batteries?

So many things wrong with it.

The battery pack seems completely pointless, considering the joycons battery last like 20 hours.

The extra bulk might make it comfortable, but you could always buy joy-con jackets from Hori or something.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Barkley said:
Eh, that battery back looks like it over doubles the width of the joy-con! Looks like it wouldn't be fun to hold... also it would only be used while docked right, may as well get a pro controller? And it requires AA batteries?

So many things wrong with it.

Why? There are people who prefer the ungripped controls, maybe the added thickness makes it comfortable for games like Arms.

Detail view of the battery pack: http://i.imgur.com/kXqgDg9.jpg

Making it with AA would mean cheaper price since there are no batteries. And if you have extra joy-cons, it could be another way to charge the 20h controllers instead of getting the charge grip or switching cons on the console.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I wonder if they could make a snap on d-pad sorta like that for the Joycons (incorporated into a new strap). 

Selling the equivalent color straps seperately is pretty much the definition of nickle and diming an audience though, lol. C'mon Nintendo. 

Around the Network

Finally a Joycon colour I like. The grey ones are too boring, and the red/blue ones are a bir weird because there are two different colours.

Ultrashroomz said:
The battery pack seems completely pointless, considering the joycons battery last like 20 hours.

The extra bulk might make it comfortable, but you could always buy joy-con jackets from Hori or something.

I found that puzzling as well. It's nearly impossible to kill the battery life of those joycons given how long they last, just remember to dock them when you're done playing.

Granted, if they provided the undocked Switch itself with additional power while portable I'd say that's a neat idea, but it otherwise seems pointless.

The yellow looks sooo stylish! I'll most likely won't buy one.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Hey, that looks nice! Not sure if it's something I'd like in a controller, but nice nonetheless.

Meh.
Show me purple ones, then we'll talk.