By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT sport beta Vs Forza motorsport 6 AI

They are just using my Forza 6 drivatars.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
JRPGfan said:
Youtube link?

Thanks !

I mean the video isnt showing up for me, could you post the link?

*edit:

I youtubed the thread title, and found this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IWTylTfjlw

If thats the one you ment, yeah that A.I for Forza Motorsport 6 seems pretty bad.

Its been a while since one of these vids happened. comparison. GT fans have been butt hurt ever since those forza comparisons where reviewers even showed comparison video's of GT5 having "poor" ai. They are all obviously mostly tricked in some way.

In general though, GT ai isn't up to par with Forza.

Moderated - think-man

The AI in FM6 can be very good it all depends on what difficulty you set the AI on.

Lol that was funny.

Around the Network

Until someone posts a video showing otherwise, I have no choice other than to accept that GT is the better racer when your car is parked in the road making no attempt to win.

Also are those GT Sports actually graphics?

That's the point of the Drivatars. They're supposed to be less robotic. Cars in Forza make mistakes, some times try to hit you to get an advantage.

jason1637 said:
Also are those GT Sports actually graphics?

The betas graphics anyway.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

i think you could play almost any clip with that music and it would be at least a bit funny

anyway, I guess that is what you get when you base your A.I around Drivatars, they are unable to respond effectively when you try to 'break' the system so to speak. The A.I in Forza 6 is fine otherwise

as for grass-gate, they both look equally bad. GT has the lighting advantage though