Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Darksiders Warmastered coming to Wii U May 23rd

I'm a little surprised.  If they're doing this, they're probably bringing it to Switch too eventually.

Around the Network

why? this is the 3rd time this game has released for Wii U

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

What? Only Darksiders 2 have been released on the WiiU.

KLXVER said:
zorg1000 said:

whoops i thought this was another Darksiders 2 rerelease, didnt realize this was the first one.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
KLXVER said:

whoops i thought this was another Darksiders 2 rerelease, didnt realize this was the first one.

Well Darksiders 2 had just one release. Unless the digital version came out later?

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
zorg1000 said:

Well Darksiders 2 had just one release. Unless the digital version came out later?

i could have sworn there was a special edition of DS2 that released a year or two ago

zorg1000 said:
KLXVER said:

i could have sworn there was a special edition of DS2 that released a year or two ago

Nope. The one that released has 4 hours of extra gameplay though, so I guess that was a special edition.

because they are keeping their word I will buy it!

Switch!!!

zippy said:
I'm a Switch owner now, but am a huge Wii U fan ( which my daughter has bagged), and I'm so pleased Wii U owners are getting a fantastic game to sign off the console. When the dust settles I'm sure the Wii U library will be looked upon fondly.

You say that as if Breath of the Wild was either a disappointment or didn't happen at all.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:

You say that as if Breath of the Wild was either a disappointment or didn't happen at all.

You can't reason with people who are praising a company for making a terrible business decision like that.

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.