By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Darksiders Warmastered coming to Wii U May 23rd

KLXVER said:
zorg1000 said:
why? this is the 3rd time this game has released for Wii U

What? Only Darksiders 2 have been released on the WiiU.

whoops i thought this was another Darksiders 2 rerelease, didnt realize this was the first one.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
KLXVER said:

What? Only Darksiders 2 have been released on the WiiU.

whoops i thought this was another Darksiders 2 rerelease, didnt realize this was the first one.

Well Darksiders 2 had just one release. Unless the digital version came out later?

KLXVER said:
zorg1000 said:

Well Darksiders 2 had just one release. Unless the digital version came out later?

i could have sworn there was a special edition of DS2 that released a year or two ago

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
KLXVER said:

i could have sworn there was a special edition of DS2 that released a year or two ago

Nope. The one that released has 4 hours of extra gameplay though, so I guess that was a special edition.

because they are keeping their word I will buy it!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

You say that as if Breath of the Wild was either a disappointment or didn't happen at all.

You can't reason with people who are praising a company for making a terrible business decision like that.

Zisbest said:
Great job THQNordic. Well... I guess I'll finally get Darksiders I.

Your signature has never been so fitting. lol

its a good game. I beat it on pc last year. I hope it has the same Gamepad features as DSII but that may be expecting too much. Glad to hear there is still some love and integrity around partnerships and our little console. I don't care if it didn't sell well. It still has great games and I love my Wii U.

Darksiders II was a pretty good game. I hear the first one is better so I will get a copy.

great!! one more worthy game for WiiU, Darksiders 2 port was really good

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^