By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

malistix1985 said:
Kerotan said:

I'm hoping cities comes to ps4 later this year.  It would sell great on pc too. 

I think they will port it eventually, kalypso has a good track reckord on both consoles and they worked pretty hard to make it work on console, im sure its a timed exclusive thing just because they did it trough the ID@xbox.

Anyway I hope it does well on Xbox should also increase the chances of the PS4 port I guess, apart from that man this is the month of Persona so nobody will complain on PS4 I am sure

I already have too much to play with all the recent ps4 releases so I ain't even getting Persona 5.

Around the Network

5 hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#07 NiS Grey (down 2)
#14 PS4 UC4 (same)
#29 NES (same)
#33 NiS Neon (down 3)
#60 NES Eu Version (down 6)
#81 XB1 Minecraft (up 4)
#83 XB1 Battlefield (down 2)

SOFTWARE**:

#01 PS4 Persona 5 SBE (up 2)
#05 NiS Mario Kart 8 Delux (up 1)
#17 PS4 Persona 5 (up 2)
#36 PS3 Persona 5 (up 15)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20:**

PS4: 1 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

Persona #1 and #17, awesome. Should be the best western performance for the franchise by some distance

And Horizon still hanging around the top 20, really impressed with the games legs. Could get 5m this year worldwide I think

Persona now #1. Great to see it. Looking forward to seeing it's western sales. Hopefully Atlus release some pr in the next 2 weeks.

Sneaks in with a late tag.

Around the Network

Late to the party but tagging none the less!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Good to see turned based JRPG getting high reviews and selling well.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

duplicate post. Sorry.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

You know this tag is real!

Gotta give it to Nintendo, the Switch is doing amazing. Still doubt it will be able to hold on for years though once the releases start slowing down. Future pricing will also be important, if Nintendo sticks to $300 while PS4 and XB1 go to $200 then jeez. Especially with all the marketing deals.