By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Wonder if Scorpio will be going up for pre-order this week? Will be interesting to see how it affects the charts.

Around the Network

NiS is a terrible abbreviation and the guy who proposed it should be punished.

Why NiS when there is SWI for convenience sake.

Bandorr said:
FIT_Gamer said:
Wonder if Scorpio will be going up for pre-order this week? Will be interesting to see how it affects the charts.

Kinda suspect on.

Feels like it is going to be tech only. What does it have, what can it do. Will it be "true" 4k or checkboard. How often will it hit 60FPS etc.

Doubt we see a price.

Well the listing for it went up on Amazon today. Just not available for pre-order yet. 

7 hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#07 NiS Grey (down 1)
#14 PS4 UC4 (down 1)
#20 NES (up 2)
#37 NiS Neon (down 5)
#54 NES Eu Version (down 4)
#72 XB1 Battlefield (same)
#77 XB1 Minecraft (up 1)

SOFTWARE**:

#05 NiS Mario Kart 8 Delux (up 1)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20:**

PS4: 1 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

p0isonparadise said:
radishhead said:
Does Mario Kart 8 Deluxe not count as a high profile release? I'm very excited to see how high it goes before launch at the end of this month.

MK8D is going to be huge. I expect it to be the top selling Switch game of the year.

Yeah it's already a fantastic game on the Wii U. Mix a great game with big hype and you get a highseller

Around the Network

Is this thread dead now ?

P5 is selling really well.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

P5 is selling really well.

I hope it goes on to sell a millions its first month, shutting up everyone that calls these japanese games "niche" and goes "who the hell plays that crap?".

"There are dozens of us!" - I say... and its seemingly a great game, deserves every sale.

Tickles me pink, seeing Persona 5, being the best selling game on amazon.

That there are 2 sku's of it ahead of any xbox one game...  this "niche" game.... riiiiight.

22 hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#08 NiS Grey (down 1)
#10 PS4 UC4 (up 4)
#18 NES (up 2)
#44 NES Eu Version (down 10)
#46 NiS Neon (down 9)
#65 XB1 Minecraft (up 12)
#73 XB1 Battlefield (down 1)

SOFTWARE**:

#03 NiS Mario Kart 8 Delux (up 2)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20:**

PS4: 1 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

Wait, am I just looking at the wrong place or is the Pro still having stock issues?

poklane said:
Wait, am I just looking at the wrong place or is the Pro still having stock issues?

You're correct, no Pro stock on Amazon. I'm not even sure if any third parties are selling it.