By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - One Month Later, Where Do You Rank Breath of the Wild?

Tagged games:

Where does BotW rank for you?

Number one! 129 29.45%

Top 5 105 23.97%

Top 10 44 10.05%

Top 25 27 6.16%

Top 50 13 2.97%

Top 100 21 4.79%

Top 250 1 0.23%

Outside the top 250 11 2.51%

Haven't played it 41 9.36%

See results 46 10.50%

Total:438

Best Zelda game, but not the best game ever. I personally give it a 9.4

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Somewhere in the #25-50 range. Disappointing dungeons prevent it from being any higher

I picked top 25.

Easily top 10, likely top 5, possibly top 3+

I'm about a week from finishing it (have 26 shrines and one divine beast left), but I honestly can't see it falling at this point.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

You make top 100's?

I stopped making my personal tops after my teenage years. I know that my favorite games were Xenogears, FF7 and FFT. Nothing has come out better than those, so i don't expect it to change (though Xenoblade Chronicles, Persona 4 and Nier came close).

I only played a bit. The whole fandom piss contest was souring the game for me. I will get to it again eventually.

Ocarina is my favorite Zelda, Wind waker i liked alot aswell. If it can get anywhere near Wind waker level i will be happy. Best game ever? Not for me. I don't think open world games can actually reach that status with me, just because they dilute the story and sense of urgency by design.

Around the Network

Of all the games ive played in my lifetime is definitely outside the top 25. I'd say its probably outside the top 50 as well, but that's hard to tell that for sure, so I voted top 50 anyway

Its not by a long shot my favorite Zelda for instance (it'd be 4th) and there are a lot of other games I consider superior for the time and console they came out.

Best month of gaming I've had in a long, long time. I'm sad it's over.

I still haven't beaten a dungeon yet, but so far so good

At the moment, it should be within the top 25 but is still unranked since I haven't played enough of it

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I got the game 3 weeks ago, but only today I started to play it. I will have to play some more before I can say.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Top 5 for sure.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"