By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - One Month Later, Where Do You Rank Breath of the Wild?

Tagged games:

Where does BotW rank for you?

Number one! 129 29.45%

Top 5 105 23.97%

Top 10 44 10.05%

Top 25 27 6.16%

Top 50 13 2.97%

Top 100 21 4.79%

Top 250 1 0.23%

Outside the top 250 11 2.51%

Haven't played it 41 9.36%

See results 46 10.50%

Total:438

Top 100 for now, might get higher with time, let's see. Really good games stand the test of time. You can play them even after decades and they are still fun. Like Turtles in Time, Mega Man X or Ocarina of Time. So ask me again in 10 or 20 years.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

Exactly my 5th favorite game ever.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Im not influenced by thé reviews and i played enough cult games so id say top 25.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Number 1 game tbh pretty much what I want from a game overall and the's still DLC to come.

Its my number 11 as of right now.

Around the Network

The more I play, the higher it goes. It's hard for a modern game to compete with the nostalgia filled joys of my childhood like LoZ, SMB3 or FF4, and a few later titles like AoE. But Breath does, and it may surpass them. It's like a perfect game, I feel like I designed it myself. I think it's my #1.

TheLastStarFighter said:
The more I play, the higher it goes. It's hard for a modern game to compete with the nostalgia filled joys of my childhood like LoZ, SMB3 or FF4, and a few later titles like AoE. But Breath does, and it may surpass them. It's like a perfect game, I feel like I designed it myself. I think it's my #1.

That's a great way to put it. Often when I'm playing I smile to myself because I'm doing something I would have written into a game :)

I am feeling better than I did at the start of my adventure.
The update improved my feelings of the game (framerate); I hope they can fully smooth over the framerate issues and / or get the game to a full HD res.

Looking forward to hardmode.

Going into other open world games will not be the same. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about playing horizon or red dead redemption 2, since I likely won't have the freedom I have in Zelda. This truly is a game that many will be talking about for the next 10-20 years like OOT was. If it's not the best game ever made, then I'd like to know which one is.

Something...Something...Games...Something

My top:
Ocarina of Time
Super Metroid
Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario World

I still need to play more to put up there, but it is at least in top 10.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile