By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst game of all time?

StarOcean said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, they had to refer to Hitler even in the price tag.

How does the price reference him?

They reference letters of the alphabet; AD HH. HH being short for his signature catchphrase, and AD, I assume then, for Adolf.

Around the Network

Bamboozled!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

It has to be ET on the 2600.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Battle of Giants: Dragons (Nintendo DS)

Hotel MArio, Zelda cd-i games and most smart phone games.

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, they had to refer to Hitler even in the price tag.

Ka-pi96 said:
StarOcean said:

Was thinking the exact same thing. Pretty sure he was born a loooong time after 1488

14 usually refers to the sentence "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" as it is 14 words long.

H is the 8th letter of the alphabet. 88 = HH = Heil Hitler.

Project X Zone

SvennoJ said:
Need for speed prostreet
Silent hill homecoming
Full Auto 2: Battlelines
We Ski
Max Payne 2

I've probably played worse further in the past, can't remember the names.

What the.. My worst game is whatever is your fav game.

I go with FFX-2, I don't even care that the turned it into charlie's angels, but I find the active battle system intolerable.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Have anyone Played Hellboy the science of evil?

Damm that game is really bad, my sister gave it to me for christmas around 2010 because it was on sale, but man It´s a very bad game, I even´t finished because of how bad it is. I tried many times because It was a gift.

But yeah, I have other mentions like Batman and Robin (Ps1), Wargods specially the N64 version, mortal kombat trilogy (N64 version of course, ps1 version is very good), Devil´s Third (WiiU), and a lot of shitty games of Wii/Ds.

Legend of Dragoon, Nba Live 15 ( X one ) and Fifa World Cup 2002 ( Ps1 ).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)