By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst game of all time?

VGPolyglot said:
StarOcean said:

Hmm... was effort put into the game?

I just watched a gameplay video, and it looks like a shitty FPS game. When blacks are killed there are monkey sounds, and there are anti-Semitic posters on the walls. The worst part though is that the game was made by a white supremacist group, so it's definitely meant to be racist. Obviously this video is NSFW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbBHNeK3Wus

I'll check it when Im out of the bar!

Around the Network

That E.T. game that caused the video game crash in the early eighties.

Shift 2 Unleashed by Slightly Mad Studios (fuck you EA for the Unleashed version)
not the worst game of all time, but the one I despise so much because of controller lag - literally the worst controller lag I've ever experienced in a racing game

Zelda: Wand of Gamelon comes to mind. That is one hell of a poorly designed, uncomfortable to play game. Also, Taz-Mania for Game Gear. The comination of astonishingly ear grating music and garbage mechanics and design made for one of the most appauling pieces of shit you can play.

Hmm, games that have made me overly angry without any joy. Two here:

Gungrave: Overdrive, absolutely hated everything about it
Scorpion King Video Game, I got the game being a big fan of The Rock and The Mummy. The game was so frustrating I took it out and scratched it against every hard surface before throwing it away. Never have I done this with any other game.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

Joke thread aside, the existence of the mobile market and Steam Greenlight makes this an impossible distinction to level at any one game.

arcaneguyver said:
Joke thread aside, the existence of the mobile market and Steam Greenlight makes this an impossible distinction to level at any one game.

II go with personal experience, which game made you the most frustrated without any sense of joy through it.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Need for speed prostreet
Silent hill homecoming
Full Auto 2: Battlelines
We Ski
Max Payne 2

I've probably played worse further in the past, can't remember the names.

VGPolyglot said:
StarOcean said:

Hmm... was effort put into the game?

I just watched a gameplay video, and it looks like a shitty FPS game. When blacks are killed there are monkey sounds, and there are anti-Semitic posters on the walls. The worst part though is that the game was made by a white supremacist group, so it's definitely meant to be racist. Obviously this video is NSFW:

holy shit that's fuckin hilarious

and it was actually made in 2002,  "It was priced at USD $14.88,[2] "

fory77 said:
VGPolyglot said:

holy shit that's fuckin hilarious

and it was actually made in 2002,  "It was priced at USD $14.88,[2] "

So, they had to refer to Hitler even in the price tag.