By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst game of all time?

Knitemare said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:
Power rangers lightspeed rescue PS1
Batman beyond PS1
Superman 64
Dragon ball GT PS1
Dragon ball Z Ultimate Battle 22 PS1
Halo 5
Universal studios GCN
Uncharted
Killzone shadowfall.

Hard to name just one. There's been so many over the years.

With all the pain in my heart, I have to agree with Killzone Shadow Fall... the first main 3 were awesome.... Shadowfall, beside graphically, sucked so hard that it could create a Singularity...

Halo 5 was bad too... I never ever bought an Xbox be4, and got an Xbone just for the MCC and after that I got Halo 5... All prior 3 were awesome, 4 was ok, but 5 was pretty bad...

Uncharted too, even being a very good game, looking back at it, it is a bad and lame game compared with all the next ones...

I liked Shadowfall the best out of all Killzones (slightly above 2 imo).   The SP environments were more open and supported more inventive fighting styles.  Also the environments were less grey and more open and some of the set pieces were awesome.

I am Iron Man

Around the Network

Siphon Filter on PS1.. that game was so shit.
Ride to Hell on PC.. utter mess.
Plumbers dont wear ties on 3DO.. no words can explain this.

Final Fantasy VIII

NobleTeam360 said:
Final Fantasy VIII

Oh god I love FFVIII. :(

StarOcean said:
Hong Kong 97 is easily the worst.

As for what I experienced? I hated Spore on the DS and these weird GBA Jurassic Park games I used to have

If we're going by offensive/distasteful, I'd put Ethnic Cleansing above Hong Kong 97.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
StarOcean said:
Hong Kong 97 is easily the worst.

As for what I experienced? I hated Spore on the DS and these weird GBA Jurassic Park games I used to have

If we're going by offensive/distasteful, I'd put Ethnic Cleansing above Hong Kong 97.

Well you got really annoying repetitive music, boring game play, and horrible backgrounds! Never heard of the game you mentioned though 

PAOerfulone said:
Shadow the Hedgehog.
If you see that abomination, burn it!

incoming "shadow the hedgehog is on fire!" thread

I am Iron Man

StarOcean said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well you got really annoying repetitive music, boring game play, and horrible backgrounds! Never heard of the game you mentioned though 

I think that HK97 is just way too cheesy to take seriously. Ethnic Cleansing is a game made by white supremacists: basically you have to go around and massacre blacks, Mexicans, etc. It's kind of disgusting. However, I guess there's also games like Muslim Massacre and Super Columbine RPG as well, so it doesn't ahve a monopoly on that.

VGPolyglot said:
StarOcean said:

I think that HK97 is just way too cheesy to take seriously. Ethnic Cleansing is a game made by white supremacists: basically you have to go around and massacre blacks, Mexicans, etc. It's kind of disgusting. However, I guess there's also games like Muslim Massacre and Super Columbine RPG as well, so it doesn't ahve a monopoly on that.

Hmm... was effort put into the game?

StarOcean said:
VGPolyglot said:

Hmm... was effort put into the game?

I just watched a gameplay video, and it looks like a shitty FPS game. When blacks are killed there are monkey sounds, and there are anti-Semitic posters on the walls. The worst part though is that the game was made by a white supremacist group, so it's definitely meant to be racist. Obviously this video is NSFW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbBHNeK3Wus