By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch selling life time? (poll)

I think switch will get in the end of live mor than 100 Mio sells

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Around the Network

1 unit more than PS4 LT sales;)

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

40-50mil

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

More than WII U :)

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Too early to predict. 30-70 Million.

Your 100 million prediction is very unlikely, the Switch isn't going to be on the same level as the PS4.

Around the Network

I think a lot of it is going to depend on how third party developers support the console. Right now its more or less staying afloat on the promise and strength of Nintendo games, but at some point it has to be able to attract outside developers as well. If it can do that, I can see it selling at least 50 million units, possibly a lot more. If not, then 30 million at best.

maybe I'm too optimistic, I don't know, but if there's no 3DS successor, 80m is a given

could be 100m if 3rd parties bother to port games

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Too early for sucha predictions (even if that is possible), we dont know how much revisions and difrent types of hardware (Switch Mini/Pocket, Switch Pro, Switch VR/AR addon...) Switch will have, but in any case Switch definitely can easily sell at least couple of times better than Wii U did.

Ka-pi96 said:
Darashiva said:
I think a lot of it is going to depend on how third party developers support the console. Right now its more or less staying afloat on the promise and strength of Nintendo games, but at some point it has to be able to attract outside developers as well. If it can do that, I can see it selling at least 50 million units, possibly a lot more. If not, then 30 million at best.

Hey, that's the reason I bought a Wii U!

Nothing wrong with that, Nintendo games alone just aren't enough by themselves anymore to really make a console a massive success. More often than not Nintedo's own games are among the best on any of their console's, but for a wider audience the console is going to need support from big third party developers as well in my opinion.

110 million.

Sales prediction, PS4: 122 Million, Xbox one: 50 million, Switch: 105 million.