By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - IT - Official Teaser (looks good)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnCdOQsX5kc

Around the Network

nicely shot but the sound effects suck

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Looks iight. I've always heard the book is x10 better than the original movie so wouldn't it make more sense to make a special 6-parter on HBO or something? Seems like a story that needs multiple hours to tell properly.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
Looks iight. I've always heard the book is x10 better than the original movie so wouldn't it make more sense to make a special 6-parter on HBO or something? Seems like a story that needs multiple hours to tell properly.

the original was a mini series, this is the first movie. I think this is better for a wider audience.

Does this cover the first half of the book when the characters are children?

Around the Network

Don't you love it when trailers spoil entire scenes. (projector)

Holy fuck! That gave me goosebumps. I love the original, so I was hoping this would be great. Looks like the movie is in good hands.

Do they have the orgy on this one?

SegataSanshiro said:
Don't you love it when trailers spoil entire scenes. (projector)

Oooo. Thanks for the heads up.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Yeah, this first movie is for the children, the second covers the losers as adults. One of the best books ever written. Good taste in films! I can't wait. Good job, Onionberry.