By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - IT - Official Teaser (looks good)

Well, that didn't take long. I bit, and watched it with caution. Seen more spoilerific trailers than this. Looks good. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

This shit freaked me out so bad as kid.

Kirin_gaming said:
Do they have the orgy on this one?

I would think so.  That's the only way to beat Pennywise.  Run train on Beverly.

@ OP

Looked ok.  That last scene did make me laugh, though.  Guess they are going for comedy, too. 

Yeah, these kind of adaptations tend to raise red flags but this looks pretty high quality.

The original was kinda interesting.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
onionberry said:
Areym said:
Looks iight. I've always heard the book is x10 better than the original movie so wouldn't it make more sense to make a special 6-parter on HBO or something? Seems like a story that needs multiple hours to tell properly.

the original was a mini series, this is the first movie. I think this is better for a wider audience.

ah, so I guess maybe they will split the kid and adult time periods? I would love it if they stuck close to the whole '________ being' thing that the book does. I don't remember the original too well but I remember it not being so "mystical" to please that wider audience.

EDIT: Shoot, you're right, I always remembered it as a full movie.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

CaptainExplosion said:
I don't know about this. So far it's full of jumpscares like too many horror films are these days.

And Georgie konking himself on that barrier seems out of place. I more expected it in a parody.

Jump scares? I saw like one... Most of them just looks like edited jumpscares for the trailer.