By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny 2 Officially Announced by Bungie (???)

The worst kept secret in gaming. Next up Battfront 2

Around the Network

Destiny might have had solid gameplay, but it was one of the most boring and tedious games I have ever played won't be fooled twice.

asqarkabab said:
Should I buy the first one as well is it worth it now?

No. The complete edition does have enough content to justify $60, but the game just isn't very good. Raids are pretty enjoyable (and probably the only part of the game that is), but there's only four of them, and assuming most players will move on once the sequel releases, there probably won't be many people to play them with.

MTZehvor said:
asqarkabab said:
Should I buy the first one as well is it worth it now?

No. The complete edition does have enough content to justify $60, but the game just isn't very good. Raids are pretty enjoyable (and probably the only part of the game that is), but there's only four of them, and assuming most players will move on once the sequel releases, there probably won't be many people to play them with.

OK then I will get the sequel to play and the first one on collectors purpose 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Vanilla destiny was promising but fell flat due to lack of content. Destiny Collection in the other hand is a different ball game.

1) tons more quests for campaign.
2) more locations across planets and new locations in old planets
3) stupid amounts of more loot
4) more side content like hord modes and pod racing
5) tons more strikes
6) more raids
7) more rewards
8) more mp maps

If you have friends to play with, this game can be very addictive. There is so much to do, you can lose yourself in the game.

Around the Network

*Potential Spoiler* based on rumor.

Given the many Destiny 2 theories, as well as this new pic/poster, either there is going to be a lot of fighting for/in the last city, or the tower and the city are going bye bye. 

The rumors of only the guardians themselves moving on, with literally everything else being left behind in Destiny, having the tower destroyed and potentially the city, would solve the question of "why cant we keep our gear and guns going forward"? 

If this was a prequel however, it would answer that question, but also explain a lot that was left out in Destiny, like maybe everything for example.

This would be an interesting plot (twist) that will have many players and fans quite tempted to come back if they have "left". The content and many other things obviously still have to be much better or different altogether, but I would assume with present gen only and maybe PC, the game should end up much much bigger and better.

Bring on the HYPE! lol

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

activision be like :

Could say that about any publisher tbh, or anyone who's rich for that matter.

LIke usual to Activision, I'll be like:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

goopy20 said:
SegataSanshiro said:
Rofl. First game is a mediocre rip off of Phantasy Star Online 2. I seriously question anyone who falls for this hype tripe again. Same people who fell for No Mans Sky and Watch Dogs maybe?

Lol it's nothing like Phantasy Star Online. It's actually a really good FPS, with probably the best gameplay mechanics I've seen in any FPS today. The world itself never felt that big, though, which probably has to do with Bungie releasing the game on ps3 and 360 as well. However, a Destiny build from the ground up for current gen consoles can be pretty damn sweet. I can't wait to learn more about this one.

You must not play many games because it's pretty mediocre.

SegataSanshiro said:
Rofl. First game is a mediocre rip off of Phantasy Star Online 2. I seriously question anyone who falls for this hype tripe again. Same people who fell for No Mans Sky and Watch Dogs maybe?

I'm pretty sure Destiny 2 will be overhyped. best to just ignore hype and play it like anything else. 

monocle_layton said:
SegataSanshiro said:

I'm pretty sure Destiny 2 will be overhyped. best to just ignore hype and play it like anything else. 

Pretty much what I do with most AAA hype. Even No Mans Sky.