By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict Zelda: BotW Shipments for the Quarter [I predict 3.7mil, Yours?]

Barkley said:
Ljink96 said:
Hmmm...tbone is cheating...I'm sure.

If his Splatoon 2 selling five million in Japan happens we burn him as a witch.

Sounds like a plan to me!

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
Barkley said:

If his Splatoon 2 selling five million in Japan happens we burn him as a witch.

Why don't we do the smarter thing, and like ask him to predict the lottery or stock market for us, and profit from it. 

Acevil said:
Ljink96 said:

Why don't we do the smarter thing, and like ask him to predict the lottery or stock market for us, and profit from it. 

and he would give you guys the correct numbers because...?

KLXVER said:
Acevil said:

and he would give you guys the correct numbers because...?

We wouldn't burn him obviously.  Win-Win if you ask me. 

Im seeing a 17... Or is it a 31? Also a 42 with 43 right next to.... Oh yeah a 51 as well... Lmao

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Im seeing a 17... Or is it a 31? Also a 42 with 43 right next to.... Oh yeah a 51 as well... Lmao

It better be correct. If not, I really hope youre fireproof...

KLXVER said:
tbone51 said:

It better be correct. If not, I really hope youre fireproof...

Im as fireproof as a tree soaked in gasoline!

Sir? Can I borrow your time machine please? I need travel to the future to see if I ever have sex with Emma Watson

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Sir? Can I borrow your time machine please? I need travel to the future to see if I ever have sex with Emma Watson

Yeah, you dont need a time machine to figure out that thats never gonna happen...

Damn, does the OP say "I'll be back" a lot?