By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict Zelda: BotW Shipments for the Quarter [I predict 3.7mil, Yours?]

Another thing that could be a possibility that this might be the first game to do so ever is that zelda on switch can potienally out ship switch hardware.

Think about it. Switch is supply restraint not zelda and retailers know that zelda will have legs.

So for ex we can see switch ship 2.5mil (all sold out) and zelda at 3mil (switch sku only)

Around the Network

1.8 Million Switch including non physical and 650k on Wii U.

RolStoppable said:
SuperNova said:

I thought you were going for a crazy digital ratio...

Companies include digital sales in their shipment numbers.

I don't know if you were being sarcastic, but it doesn't hurt to point out how companies handle these matters.

I was :P

~800k for Wii U and 1.8 Million for Switch.

Switch : 2.2m
Wii U: 900k

3.1m

Around the Network

Great prediction celador!

RolStoppable said:
ZhugeEX said:

Is this that new style math? 

It's only there to see how much attention the community pays. Results have been disappointing.

I was looking down to see how many had picked it up , either we have a lot of people who don't pay attention to what's written and by what I have read over the years that glove fits , the other possibility is people have started to avoid reading Rol's post's, you could call it a defence against entrapment.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

John2290 said:
Fine, 1,2 million switch. Less than 500k on Wii U. Laugh, hate, whatever,

we already know that the 2 million Switch allottment for the month of March have basically sold out and that Zelda has a record attachment rate. Your prediction isn't even really a 'prediction' its just being naive and ignoring numbers we already basically have 

Just tagging. Hopefully sells enough good.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Switch: 1.8m
Wii U: 600k

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)