By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Switch has sold 1.5m units (Superdata)

WagnerPaiva said:
That is an amazing start. Now, if they have some aces up their sleeves, and get into 7-8 million before this year ends, then it is a bona fide hit.
What aces? Games, good, delicious games.

E3 will really be decisive... that and a Pokemon game for September! :D

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
WagnerPaiva said:
That is an amazing start. Now, if they have some aces up their sleeves, and get into 7-8 million before this year ends, then it is a bona fide hit.
What aces? Games, good, delicious games.

E3 will really be decisive... that and a Pokemon game for September! :D

Gimme a Pokemon game and I garantee to you 5 million extra Switch consoles sold. =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

If the 90% attach rate keeps up with Zelda and Switch maintains momentum BOTW could eventually outsell TP.

NoImBrian said:
Does that mean the Switch has sold more in a week than Sony's latest console (PS4 Pro) did in 4 months?!

Perhaps........ 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Switch might very well match Xbox one in it's first 1,5 month on the market if Nintendo can keep stocks up. And that is even during a pretty low period of the year.

Around the Network

I doubt it.

These are most likely made up numbers by loyal nintendo fans.

Good launch, it will be interesting to see how it does in the coming months.

Good start. The moment the hardcore Nintendo audience acquired one we will see a drop in sales. The question is how low or how high will it stay for the rest of the year.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

DonaldJTrump said:
I doubt it.

These are most likely made up numbers by loyal nintendo fans.

I wish there was an expression for made up stories.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Good. I like it!

Switch!!!