By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win in a battle between Aloy vs Lara Croft?

Who do you think would win a death battle?

Aloy 109 71.24%

Lara Croft 44 28.76%

Total:153
pokoko said:
Whichever one depends on QTEs the least would win.

lol

Around the Network

Mike321 said:
Lara because of experience.

Aloy spent her entire life surviving in the wild with killer machine Dinosaurs. I think she has more experience lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Depends on the scenario.

empty room 50ft apart? Lara.

Open environment where they can't see each other right away? Aloy.

Octagon style fighting ring? Aloy.

Aloy totally wins most of the time though. She spent here whole upbringing training to be a warrior, has the focus, and has to live in a world inhabited by giant killer robots.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

In all honesty, I'd think Aloy would take out Lara and Nathan at the same time.

VGPolyglot said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Have you played Horizon yet? Because if you have then you'd know that (fairly late game spoilers ahead) Aloy could also get a whole bunch of guys to take out Lara without even needing to pay them if she really wanted to, what with being the "annointed" and all.

Nope, the game is way too high above the price that I'm willing to pay for it, so obviously my views on this are going to be lacking when it comes to her.

Actually, this game hides a lot in the story that you just didnt know. Its well worth $60. Its much bigger than what the reviews show. Even some reviewers will make that statement but keep their mouth shut due to spoilers. Take your time though. Its no rush.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:

I don't remember the original TR games having QTEs.

Don't the newer ones have them though?

Enough to make me quit and uninstall after about 30 minutes.

Aloy 

Jaxyfoo said:
In all honesty, I'd think Aloy would take out Lara and Nathan at the same time.

I never even thought of that. LOL..she most definitely could. That would be a tough fight though. If she got up close with both of them it wouldnt be pretty.

Aloy just overrides a sawtooth or something way bigger and enjoys the show.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
Aloy just overrides a sawtooth or something way bigger and enjoys the show.

LOL...takes a while for that to happen. Before that you have to survive. Heh Cant wait until I do it for the first time. I just beat my first Cauldron. I dont know how lara would do in the same situation.