By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win in a battle between Aloy vs Lara Croft?

Who do you think would win a death battle?

Aloy 109 71.24%

Lara Croft 44 28.76%

Total:153
dahuman said:

Technically speaking, there is noway in hell Aloy would loose, just based on the fact that she can shoot arrows straight into space and has a visor that's way ahead of Lara's time.

Wait..what? Possible spoiler if true. Block it out. LOL PLEASE!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
id love to see them battle it out... maybe in some mud... yeah... we could throw jello at them at as well.

lol

leyendax69 said:
I had to google who Aloy was, that's how out of the loop I am. And well, from what I have seen, seems pretty obvious who wins, I mean she fights dinosaur robots

Yeah, shes something special. The story is much grander than I thought as well. 

bananaking21 said:
id love to see them battle it out... maybe in some mud... yeah... we could throw jello at them at as well.

Live-action or cosplay'ed ofc, by hot look alike models... yes that could work.. the spectators win that one.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
dahuman said:

Technically speaking, there is noway in hell Aloy would loose, just based on the fact that she can shoot arrows straight into space and has a visor that's way ahead of Lara's time.

Wait..what? Possible spoiler if true. Block it out. LOL PLEASE!

lol no spoiler there, Horizon doesn't have arrow trajectory so if you aim at the sky it just, well, lasers into space .

Around the Network

Lara Croft one shotted a Helicopter so that says it all.
Watch *Death Battle Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake* to see Laras protential.

OdinHades said:
Old Lara would win. She's as badass as it gets. New Lara would lose. She's just a cry baby.

Old Lara would actually be a match for Aloy. Was my initial thoghts for new Lara. But for the comment below.

fielding88 said:
I'd give it to New Lara. Aloy is a great hunter and all, but the problem with Lara (and Drake) is that they're like cockroaches. You can't kill them.

Plus, if the fight happens on a bridge, it'd just collapse, Lara would escape, swim to shore, MacGuyver her wounds, and somehow luck herself into winning with a nice 'splosion in the background.

Best comment here.

Still, without plot armor, Aloy would win.

Death battle? My initial thought when reading the title was mud wrestling. I'd rather have them muddy than bloody.

Hunting Season is done...

Modern Lara is a beat of a weakling. She seems to win nowadays purely based on her ability to be revived and try again......or is that just with me?

Azzanation said:
Lara Croft one shotted a Helicopter so that says it all.
Watch *Death Battle Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake* to see Laras protential.

Thats was based on the old lara who was highly unrealistic. The new lara is rather unhinged yet seems to be created in actions that are grounded in reality. She could still bring down a helicopter with a rocket launcher or something. With that said...Aloy could one shot a helicopter and fry it circuits with one shot as well as shoot a large fire arrow with superior shards into a helecopters gas tank.