By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win in a battle between Aloy vs Lara Croft?

Who do you think would win a death battle?

Aloy 109 71.24%

Lara Croft 44 28.76%

Total:153
Zoombael said:
Death battle? My initial thought when reading the title was mud wrestling. I'd rather have them muddy than bloody.

We can entertain tha-....wait! Back on topic! This a death battle!

Around the Network
the_dark_lewd said:
Modern Lara is a beat of a weakling. She seems to win nowadays purely based on her ability to be revived and try again......or is that just with me?

The new lara is pretty much rambo.....or is it just me? Hehe

S.T.A.G.E. said:
the_dark_lewd said:
Modern Lara is a beat of a weakling. She seems to win nowadays purely based on her ability to be revived and try again......or is that just with me?

The new lara is pretty much rambo.....or is it just me? Hehe

Rambo in gameplay, weakling with plot armor in story segments.

fielding88 said:
I'd give it to New Lara. Aloy is a great hunter and all, but the problem with Lara (and Drake) is that they're like cockroaches. You can't kill them.

Plus, if the fight happens on a bridge, it'd just collapse, Lara would escape, swim to shore, MacGuyver her wounds, and somehow luck herself into winning with a nice 'splosion in the background.

Aloy killed a robot  t-rex with a bow,nuff said.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Azzanation said:
Lara Croft one shotted a Helicopter so that says it all.
Watch *Death Battle Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake* to see Laras protential.

Thats was based on the old lara who was highly unrealistic. The new lara is rather unhinged yet seems to be created in actions that are grounded in reality. She could still bring down a helicopter with a rocket launcher or something. With that said...Aloy could one shot a helicopter and fry it circuits with one shot as well as shoot a large fire arrow with superior shards into a helecopters gas tank.

Your also talking about inexperience Lara which is the new Lara. Her at her protential is basically the old Lara who is a unstoppable killing machine with a ton load of luck and experience going her way. 

If we are pitting these two combatants togother than im guessing we are using them at there peak not some random point in there time lines. In saying that Lara with her experience variety and luck does favor her alot especially the luck.

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Thats was based on the old lara who was highly unrealistic. The new lara is rather unhinged yet seems to be created in actions that are grounded in reality. She could still bring down a helicopter with a rocket launcher or something. With that said...Aloy could one shot a helicopter and fry it circuits with one shot as well as shoot a large fire arrow with superior shards into a helecopters gas tank.

Your also talking about inexperience Lara which is the new Lara. Her at her protential is basically the old Lara who is a unstoppable killing machine with a ton load of luck and experience going her way. 

If we are pitting these two combatants togother than im guessing we are using them at there peak not some random point in there time lines. In saying that Lara with her experience variety and luck does favor her alot especially the luck.

Good point, but If we're talking about  maturity and power, should we pit lara against the Aloy at the end of the game? Because im at the middle and the Aloy at this point could murder her too. LOL There was no off season to Aloy, she lived it day in and day out and kept pushing. Lara got to go home to her mansion to care for her wounds.

Really ?
Lara got so much more fighting abilities than this ugly random chick

Kiria said:
Really ?

Lol how many fighting styles does she have in a given tomb raider?

Kiria said:
Really ?

You never  played  Horizon, and ugly?  You would wish to have a girl like that hahaha

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Azzanation said:
Lara Croft one shotted a Helicopter so that says it all.
Watch *Death Battle Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake* to see Laras protential.

Helicopters?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.