By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win in a battle between Aloy vs Lara Croft?

Who do you think would win a death battle?

Aloy 109 71.24%

Lara Croft 44 28.76%

Total:153

As i've been playing Horizon: Zero Dawn, I often wondered what it would be like if Aloy was in a 'Death Battle' vs Lara Croft. It would be quite a sight to see, being that both are very similar. I have to say though, Aloy would have Lara beat by a mile. She'd know what weapons she has on her before they even come to blows and not only is she a superior tracker, but shes handier with a bow and heavy weaponry. These are two very, very bright ladies when it comes to combat, but Aloy has the tools and was raised in the wild, rather than Lara who had to adapt late (even though she was trained by her father). Both seem to have an insatiable thirst for adventure that cannot be quenched, but it seems that unlike Lara who seems to be affected by her quests in some shape or form (to who realism to her character), Aloy has been molded by the cruel world arouund her, whether its ruled by man or machine.

What say you? Who would win?

Once again, I think its Aloy by a mile.

Around the Network

Well, Lara is pretty much a billionaire, so she could just pay a whole bunch of guys to take Aloy out if she really wanted to.

Lara.

Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:
Well, Lara is pretty much a billionaire, so she could just pay a whole bunch of guys to take Aloy out if she really wanted to.

Have you played Horizon yet? Because if you have then you'd know that (fairly late game spoilers ahead) Aloy could also get a whole bunch of guys to take out Lara without even needing to pay them if she really wanted to, what with being the "annointed" and all.

Nope, the game is way too high above the price that I'm willing to pay for it, so obviously my views on this are going to be lacking when it comes to her.

Ka-pi96 said:
Does Lara still have her famous dual pistols? If so I'd say Lara. Guns beat bows any day.

True, but then again, if Aloy wanted it, Lara probably wouldnt be able to find her. She'd know she had guns on her to boot.

Around the Network

Lara because of experience.

Old Lara would win. She's as badass as it gets. New Lara would lose. She's just a cry baby.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Whichever one depends on QTEs the least would win.

Ka-pi96 said:
pokoko said:
Whichever one depends on QTEs the least would win.

Aloy then.

I don't remember the original TR games having QTEs.

Mike321 said:
Lara because of experience.

Hate to say it, but Lara doesnt have more experience. LOL