By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You dont realize how good this gen looks compared to last gen!

So I have been playing Gears of War 4 quite a lot. It is a great game. Looks amazing in HDR and on a 4k TV. I decided to download Gears of War Judgement because it came as a free download with Gears of War 4. My goodness. The character models are very bad and there are jaggies everywhere! Gears of War Judgement does however run very smooth on xbox One emulator. 

Those who are were underwhelmed by this generation I advise you to go back to playing gears of war 3 or Gran turismo 5 or something and look how much this gen has improved!

Cant wait for xbox scorpio to come out its the most powerful system god ever created!

Around the Network

You said system, not console.

Does that mean I can build a more powerful system than God? :O

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

even going from Gears Ultimate to 2 or 3 is a big jump down, and of course games made just for this new gen are a step above that

i think people underestimated how good the jump was going to be this gen

Well this is Skyrim on ps3

HZD on ps4

Stuff isn't really that much baked in anymore, some slightly better AA and draw distance while being able to draw more vegetation. I was hoping for a lot more than that for this gen back before it started.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I was playing Deus Ex MD on my Xbone, then I dicided to play the previous game, Human Revolution by retrocomp. It's so... blur, feels like I need to use glasses.

Even multiplat games look so much better, Just Cause 3, Far Cry 4 etc. Worlds are much more livelier.

Chazore said:
Stuff isn't really that much baked in anymore, some slightly better AA and draw distance while being able to draw more vegetation. I was hoping for a lot more than that for this gen back before it started.

Yeah thats about it for Horizon(best looking game made yet), just slightly better looking than PS360 games.

Turkish said:

Even multiplat games look so much better, Just Cause 3, Far Cry 4 etc. Worlds are much more livelier.

Chazore said:

Yeah thats about it for Horizon(best looking game made yet), just slightly better looking than PS360 games.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

There is a big difference but I don't find the recognisable jump as big as from PS2/XB to PS360 and also not that important anymore.

Games like Forza Horizon 2 and PGR 4 look still ok on 360 compared to Forza Horizon 3 or Drive Club. Same With Witcher 2 vs 3, Uncharted 3 vs. 4 and so on...
Last gen is nothing great anymore but also nothing your eyes have to bleed from.

Still great to have better graphics, though (but art-style is more important, Zelda looks awesome with "bad" graphics)

You can build a spec that beats out another kit for a year or two, but then you're basically behind the curve by then.