By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List your "10/10" games.

Splinter cell Chaos Theory
Hitman Contracts
Ninja Gaiden Black
Max Payne 2
Timesplitters 2
Halo 3

Forza 4 / Horizon 3

Mass Effect 2
Gears of War 3
F.E.A.R.
Alien Isolation
Condemned Criminal Origin

Around the Network

Civilization, Everquest, Ico, SotC, Grim Fandango, Journey, Rez Infite, Zelda BotW (so far).
The last guardian came very close, yet minor issues with the gameplay at the end hold it back from a 10.

This will be over quickly, here are mine:

Shadow of the Colossus

Bloodborne

Infamous 2

Halo 2

Salt and Sanctuary

TMNT: Turtles in Time

Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber

Legend of Legaia

Ultimate Spiderman

Soul Reaver 2

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

LoZBotW is the first and only game I'd say is a 10, so far. I have several 9's or 9.5's, but this game has been perfect at this point in everything from gameplay, controls and quality. Just so much fun. Its the first where I can't stop thinking about playing it and I need to hurry up and finish my "responsibilities" so I can dive back in.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 10
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Pokemon Gold/Silver
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 8
TimeSplitters 2
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Civilization IV
Pokemon Red/Blue
Halo 3
The Last of Us

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

celador said:

Timesplitters 2 - favourite arcade shooter ever. story mode is a bit simplistic by today's standards, but is still fun. The challenges and multiplayer is where the best stuff is.

foodfather said:

Timesplitters 2

Ka-pi96 said:

TimeSplitters 2

Yay, there are other TimeSplitters fans here! Though I actually like the first one the most out of the three!

superchunk said:
LoZBotW is the first and only game I'd say is a 10, so far. I have several 9's or 9.5's, but this game has been perfect at this point in everything from gameplay, controls and quality. Just so much fun. Its the first where I can't stop thinking about playing it and I need to hurry up and finish my "responsibilities" so I can dive back in.

I call shenanigans. 

B = Sprint 

X = Jump 

Fucking. awful. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Mummelmann said:
This will be over quickly, here are mine:

well, what comes closest? You must have a few 9.5s at least

VGPolyglot said:
celador said:

Timesplitters 2 - favourite arcade shooter ever. story mode is a bit simplistic by today's standards, but is still fun. The challenges and multiplayer is where the best stuff is.

foodfather said:

Timesplitters 2

Ka-pi96 said:

TimeSplitters 2

Yay, there are other TimeSplitters fans here! Though I actually like the first one the most out of the three!

heh, TimeSplitters always seems to have a few big fans wherever you go. I'll never understand why it never got an HD re-release though, would have snapped that up in a heartbeat!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702