By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List your "10/10" games.

Honestly im a 10/10..
Edit: we are talking about games i see, then I choose the witcher 3

Around the Network

Skyrim

Witcher 2 & 3

Dragon Age Origins & Inquisition

Mass Effect Trilogy

Final Fantasy 4 & 6

GTA V

Dungeon Defenders

Resident Evil 4 & 7

KOTOR

Phantasy Star 2 & 4

Xenoblade Chronicles 

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Dark Souls

Mega Man X

Overwatch

I could name some other games, but those were the first 5 that popped up in my head.

I am also about ready to call BOTW a 10/10 game, but I won't be hasty, and will make that call after I finish it.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

spurgeonryan said:
flashfire926 said:

Breath of the Wild became only my third 10/10 game, an achievement that I didn't think would happen ever again for me.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Grand Theft Auto V 

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I rarely touch old games, but even if I did, I feel like my judgement won't be valid because I'm quite young and started gaming in 7th generation and used to these standards already.

Also 10/10 doesn't mean flawless, it just means that the games strong points are so strong and big in number that I'm able to overlook every flaw in the game.

The meaning of 10/10 might be different for you.

As you can tell, I like open-world games. It's all about prefrences, bias, and opinions. If the world was devoid of bias the would be boring, and I wouln't be making this thread. But too much bias isn't good either. 

That being said, post your "10/10" games.

Also it's okay to question me why I think these games are a 10 to me.

You are telling me you already beat BotW? I have travelled for 15 hours, made some small side steps and did the mandatory first 4 shrines and I still have not even gone from one side to the other.

OoT, Goldeneye 64

I think I'm very close to the end, I've already done the four main "dungeons". I've visited every region except one or two. However the game is already a lock on 10 for me, and I'm dead certain that nothing can change it.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

i have so many but my top 5 is: ( i put 01 per franchise )

Persona 4 Golden

Pokemon Silver

Mario Galaxy 2

Zelda Wind Waker ( i didn't played breath of the wild yet )

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
Green098 said:
Mario Kart 8
Splatoon
Super Mario Galaxy 1+2
GTA V
Pokémon Platinum
Zelda Breath of the Wild
Animal Crossing New Leaf

We have got similar tastes. Pokemon is my favourite series, and Platinum is my favourite from them, too. For me it's like a 9.7, something stops me from rating it a 10, I don't know why.

i agree with both, silver from gbc is my favorite but platinum is fucking amazing too

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

pokemon crystal
tekken 3
tekken tag
final fantasy 9
tomba 2
gta: san andreas
resident evil 3
bayonetta 2
xenoblade x
new super mario bros 2
inside
mario kart
CTR: crash team racing
crash bandicoot 3
prince of persia
dance dance revolution 2nd remix
silent hill 2
so much more... i have bad taste in games

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is the only 10/10 game for me. Others that come very close are Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Pokemon Crystal, Assassin's Creed II, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. From what I've played, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will likely be added to the list.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

The Witcher 3
Persona 4 Golden
Persona 3 Portable
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Red Dead Redemption
Guitar Hero III (just because of how much fun it was to play it at parties with friends)

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
Metal Gear Solid 3 :Subsistence
Resident Evil 4
Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy 1/2
Batman Arkham City

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"