By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List your "10/10" games.

BraLoD said:
S.Peelman said:
Some of you guys need to reconsider what 10/10 means lol.
Anyway;

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The end.

It gets boring as nothing just ever comes close to LoD, so it has been already almost a decade I accepted giving 10s to other games that I truly love.

Well, I try to be stricter, but if we're talking just about games that we love, I'd also have to add MGS 1+2, Silent Hill 1+2, Persona 4, 6 different WWF/WWE games, Yu-Gi-Oh!: Forbidden Memories, Heavy Rain, Crash Bandicoot 2, Super Smash Bros. + Brawl, Tekken 2 + Tag Tournament, Soulcalibur, Ninja Gaiden, etc. The list goes on!

Around the Network

10:Uncharted 4
9.5:Uncharted 3,The Simpsons Game,Shadow of the Colossus

Only been a gamer for 37 years now so haven't seen a 10/10 game yet. Never seen a game that deserves that rating as it would mean it has nothing you think could have been done better or didn't need fixing.

Stat Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Civilization II
Civilization IV
Age of Empires II: Age of Kings
GTA: San Andreas
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Metroid Fusion
Halo: Combat Evolved
Rome: Total War

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

nanarchy said:
Only been a gamer for 37 years now so haven't seen a 10/10 game yet. Never seen a game that deserves that rating as it would mean it has nothing you think could have been done better or didn't need fixing.

LOL, that's probably longer than most of us!

Around the Network

I hate the notion of representing a game's quality with numerical values, but to follow in the spirit of a perfect score, i.e. a game whose "strong points are so strong and big in number that I'm able to overlook every flaw in the game," I'd have mine as the following.

Super Metroid

Metroid Prime

Okami

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Devil May Cry 3

Undertale

Zelda OOT
Banjo-Kazooie
Chrono Cross
Xenoblade Chronicles
Link's Awakening

According to my VGC list:

Undertale
Metal Slug Anthology
Super Mario All Stars
Kirby Super Star
Super Mario Bros 3
Megaman X
Super Mario RPG
Chrono Trigger
Sonic 2

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

DQ8 is my only 10/10

Next is my 9/10s which are Persona 4 Golden, and Final Fantasy X

Numerical values are flawed, but here are my close to perfect games, in no particular order:

Skyrim
Mass Effect 2
A Link Between Worlds
Undertale
Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC