By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Skyward Sword HD for Switch

The next new console Zelda is probably at least 5 years off, so they might remaster some older ones in the meantime.

Around the Network

Zelda remastered collection for the 35th anniversary!

Switch!!!

After BotW, people will finally see how much Skyward is a flawed, lazy Zelda game.

maxleresistant said:
After BotW, people will finally see how much Skyward is a flawed, lazy Zelda game.

yeah I understand that, but to be fair Breath of the wild is a game design master piece thanks to the flawed skyward sword, the game is the definition of freedom.

Skyward sword was a very good game but with only 3 major regions there is a huge lack of variety. They would need to add more content and also improve the overword.

I'd prefer a real remake of Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask instead.

Around the Network

Definitely Will be Happen

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
onionberry said:
maxleresistant said:

yeah I understand that, but to be fair Breath of the wild is a game design master piece thanks to the flawed skyward sword, the game is the definition of freedom.

Thanks to? I don't know. it sold 11 million copies and got great reviews. So it wasn't the lack of success that motivated Aonuma and its team to make changes.

He just saw that the series had reached a dead end. And so did a lot of other people, me included.

Funny how people who thought Skyward Sword was perfect are enjoying even more BotW, to me you can't do both. So maybe those people will finally open their eyes and stop the hypocrisy about Skyward Sword.

I'm for it if they remove all motion controls and rebuild it from the ground up for the pro controller.

I want Skyward Sword HD so much! I consider it as good as Ocarina, both are tied as my favorite Zelda games ever =P

Edit: Hopefully it's going to be a faithful remake, if they try to modernize it too much and start adding voice acting or stuff like that I'll be pissed.

Yes, please! But Nintendo NEEDS to keep the motion controls. They're the best, most responsive motion controls I've ever used, and they're woven intractably into combat and puzzle-solving.