By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Skyward Sword HD for Switch

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/03/04/aonuma-is-looking-forward-to-working-with-hd-rumble/

Talks about how HD rumble could be used in Skyward Sword. I'm thinking it'll be the next Zelda game we wind up getting. It seems pretty obvious, especially since the switch joy-cons would work perfectly for it.

Around the Network

In all honesty, I think a different game is more deserving.

It'd be cool if an outdated game got a remake or something. heck, I wouldn't mind OoT or Majora's Mask if it means we can get a great remaster (instead of just an HD bump)

I hope so. God, I hope so.

I would love a remastered Skyward Sword. Wind Waker went from one of my least favourite Zelda games to one of my favourites because of the improvements made. Skyward Sword is one of my least favourite because the controls just were not responsive to me. The joy cons can fix that. It may become one of my favourites with the right alterations.

1doesnotsimply

I wouldn't mind. It's one of the few Zelda games I haven't played.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Good idea. A lot of Wii games deserve that also, like the Mario Galaxies.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Without motion controls please.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

I want Luigi mansion HD on Switch!! Imagine the rumble while sucking up ghosts!

I missed out on the Wii (on purpose) so maybe if it controls better.

Eh, I think it'd be better to just have it on the virtual console (when Nintendo gets around releasing it). Hopefully Nintendo can do it and upscale to the 900p for the TV for the better graphics.  Given Nintendo has hard enough time releasing enough games as it is it'd be best not to have them waste too much time on ports.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.