By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Seal Clubbing is a sick tradition and it must end!

I never thought someone's opinions can be so damn wrong

Around the Network

Hey, at least it wasn't about the Switch. I mean, I didn't even think about the lack of analog triggers, or any of the implications that design choice will have going forward until today. I just assumed the Pro controller would have them. Even though that would mean 2 different control setups...? How would I drive a car though? Full gas, then no gas, like an ape banging it's fists on a piano?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

monocle_layton said:

I had a similar experience once. I didn't think it was possible for someone to have an objectively wrong opinion. Then someone told me that Metroid Prime Hunters is the best Metroid game.

MTZehvor said:
monocle_layton said:

I had a similar experience once. I didn't think it was possible for someone to have an objectively wrong opinion. Then someone told me that Metroid Prime Hunters is the best Metroid game.

I mean, it obviously can't be when Federation Force exists.

Wow, I haven't seen so much ignorance in a long time. Glad it's over.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

Arent seals considered a pest to sealife hence they cull the population. Or am i thinking of something else?

spurgeonryan said:
Also most of the world does not eat seal.

Obviously not, I'm just pointing out that no matter which animal is slaughtered, in the end it's the same effective result, no matter the technique.

Actually clubbing seals in Canada is illegal, they're shot. And people do eat the meat and use the skin so there's very little waste. Its no different than killing a cow for a hamburger. In fact, veel is raised with extremely little mobility while seel are shot in the wild. 
Educate yourself.

Alright bludgeoning an animal to death might be overkill but what I don't get is some people think its "inhumane" to slaughter animals by cutting their throats. They forget that humane means human like and humans are omnivores and omnivores eat meat. We always kill to survive since even the self righteous vegans kill plants to survive those that say plants are any less living than animals because they don't have blood and because their guts don't closely resemble ours are morons. Anyone who says slaughtering and eating animals is not humane doesn't truly know what being a human means. Hunting animals for fun on the other hand and chopping and killing trees and plants for no damn reason are things I am strictly against because they kill creatures for no damn purpose other than an endorphin release

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Kaneman! said:
spurgeonryan said:
Also most of the world does not eat seal.

Obviously not, I'm just pointing out that no matter which animal is slaughtered, in the end it's the same effective result, no matter the technique.

I'm sick of vegans thinking they are better somehow. How is chopping a tree or ripping a plant from its roots better than chopping a chicken's head off or clubbing a seal. I'm just saying you kill living beings in the end and unless you are a nice little plant you have to kill to survive whether its plants or animals. And plant life=animal life no questions asked. If you think animals are somehow more alive than plants then you are just making yourself feel better somehow

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also