By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Seal Clubbing is a sick tradition and it must end!

Gee, I wonder if seal clubbing would make a good video game - kind of like Whack a Mole.

Around the Network
Nighthawk117 said:
Gee, I wonder if seal clubbing would make a good video game - kind of like Whack a Mole.

That's just stupid.. I mean, like, who would do that?

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Nighthawk117 said:

http://www.newgrounds.com/seals/bop.html

Why does Whack A Mole exist? Then again, nevermind.

Nighthawk117 said:
Why does Whack A Mole exist? Then again, nevermind.

Well, I don't think it's popular anymore... It's too violent for children, and it can potentially lead to them whacking other animals, such as seals.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

That's it, you've solved the problem. Those seal clubbers grew up playing Whack A Mole.

Ps3 said:
Kaneman! said:
Holy shit OP, haven't seen such terrible argumentation and so many fallacies in one thread for quite a while.

Continue opening topics though, I'm getting a good laugh from them.

And...... you are, who? *Looks at your time on these forums* Oh, that's why I don't know you.

Oh man, we're up to the point where we're using account creation dates to establish credibility. This is getting good.

Aw shucks. The fun is over fellas. Long live you cute, furry seals.

Ps3 said:
IsawYoshi said:

Oh no, do not misunderstand me. I'm staying untill you back down and decide to answer my posts with facts backed up by sources. :)

My source is multiple websites and books I've read all over. These seals are murdered.

What makes it murder? Pigs are also murdered?

Some facts about the pork industry:

-Despite a strong maternal instinct, the young are seperated soon after birth. The mother is often drugged.

-The tail is removed without anesthesia.

-They live in enclosures that are too small to turn around.

-An animal on ten does not die immediately during slaughter - meaning, they die in agony, of blood loss.

-Pigs live disgust. They would never sleep or eat anywhere near their feces in the wild. In the cages, they are forced to do so their whole life.

-Pigs are amongst the smartest animals on the planet, famously smarter than dogs, or seals, for the matter. Given the chance, they can develop family bonds with humans.

Also, please don't take this too badly - but you don't seem to fully grasp what consists of an argument. Much of what you sold as arguments consisted of conclusions, not arguments. You should read some fundementals of epistemology.

Here's something to start off:

https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/logical-and-critical-thinking/0/steps/9153

A list of things to avoid:

http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/eng207-td/Logic%20and%20Analysis/most_common_logical_fallacies.htm

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

So, now that the user's banned, I guess that this thread has run its course.