By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Seal Clubbing is a sick tradition and it must end!

monocle_layton said:
Ps3 said:

I don't care about natural selection in this case. Natural Selection isn't about hitting baby seals with bats cause it's fun and you want their fur, it's about nature, and this is not nature, it's sick!

Actually, you're ignorant, because I never said racist... I said sexist. So get your facts straight.

You're not calling anyone out cause youre wrong. lol

There we Go. You miss the fucking point and act like you refuted everything because of a MISTAKE. Does it matter? No. My goddamn point still stands.

I'm not god. I can't remember everything. You proved my point by nitpicking to make yourself better.

It's really not worth getting banned over this thread, let it go.

Around the Network
IsawYoshi said:
Ps3 said:

Did you know they lock about 40 dogs in one cage on top of each other? 

Do you eat eggs?

Yes, I do, but I let my chicken lay them.. I don't hit her with bats when she doesn't lay them.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

It'd be nice if a mod locked this excuse of a thread. Never thought we'd get threads worse than the political trump threads.

Leadified said:
monocle_layton said:

There we Go. You miss the fucking point and act like you refuted everything because of a MISTAKE. Does it matter? No. My goddamn point still stands.

I'm not god. I can't remember everything. You proved my point by nitpicking to make yourself better.

It's really not worth getting banned over this thread, let it go.

They're cursing at me, and being really mean, and not respecting my first ammendment rights.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Ganoncrotch said:
Dear god the spam, one whole page of replies is almost by the same person. What the fuck.

We're having fun though!

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
It'd be nice if a mod locked this excuse of a thread. Never thought we'd get threads worse than the political trump threads.

There isn't anything wrong with it. You don't like it leave. The thread is on topic and you're the only one trying to derail it.

IsawYoshi said:
Ganoncrotch said:
Dear god the spam, one whole page of replies is almost by the same person. What the fuck.

We're having fun though!

I'm legit having fun debating my little heart out. I don't hold any grudges against you just do you know. <3 but seal clubbing is wrong.

Teeqoz said:
Ps3 said:

But they don't die immedidately. There are videos of them shaking on the floor, still breathing while their coats are ripped off.

Are you talking about the spiked pick (hakapik) now? Because apparently it is also legal to use something like a baseball bat, and I can imagine that not killing them instantaneously, and thus it shouldn't be allowed. However the spiked pick (hakapik) kills them instantly. Shaking doesn't mean that they aren't dead. Muscles can spass out post mortem. But while I haven't heard about seals being skinned alive, if they are, that is obviously wrong and should be stopped. But if the seals are killed instantaneously (such as with a hakapik) and both the meat and the fur is used, I don't see a problem.

In norway it seems to be hakapik and slagkrok that is legal, the pictures I get from slagkrok makes it seem very much like a hakapik. 

There also seems to be regulation on the length of the blund and spiky end to ensure that these tools works properly. 

A baseball bat with spikes sounds bad though, so I'm hoping that's something that actually doesn't happen. :P 

Ps3 said:
IsawYoshi said:

This is more of a stallmate really, seing as I'm feeling like I'm talking to a wall. 

Well, I'm gonna continue to stand up for the seals. So if you can't take it then oh well!

Oh no, do not misunderstand me. I'm staying untill you back down and decide to answer my posts with facts backed up by sources. :)

How is this any worse than cutting a live chicken's head off? Why not protest that? Because seals are cuter?