By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Seal Clubbing is a sick tradition and it must end!

Sorry! But... I think it's a cruel and horrible thing. And what's their excuse for clubbing? Food? Sorry, but eating a seal is like eating siht and is totally weird! For sport? Sorry, but that's some kind of satanic stuff. And 3 if you support or seal club you are the devil!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
Ps3 said:

Sorry! But... I think it's a cruel and horrible thing. And what's their excuse for clubbing? Food? Sorry, but eating a seal is like eating siht and is totally weird! For sport? Sorry, but that's some kind of satanic stuff. And 3 if you support or seal club you are the devil!

Reminds me of this death metal album:

VGPolyglot said:
Ps3 said:

I'm being so serious. It breaks my little heart when I hear about the seals. We must stop them. Are you willing to help by voicing your opinion??

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Ps3 said:
VGPolyglot said:

I'm being so serious. It breaks my little heart when I hear about the seals. We must stop them. Are you willing to help by voicing your opinion??

My opinion is yes, the loss of biodiversity is a huge issue. But the problem arises when deciding how to solve it. Personally, I believe that environmental catastrophe is inevitable in a capitalist system, because short term profits are so important that managing the environment is not a priority.

Seals should have grown thumbs....

Around the Network

I'm against any kind of recreational hunting

VGPolyglot said:
Ps3 said:

My opinion is yes, the loss of biodiversity is a huge issue. But the problem arises when deciding how to solve it. Personally, I believe that environmental catastrophe is inevitable in a capitalist system, because short term profits are so important that managing the environment is not a priority.

You are so freaking smart. omg I thought you were gonna be sarcastic like most people on this site are. Bless your heart <3 But for real. The loss of animals on this planet is such a major problem! We have animals who have fewer than like 1,000 in the wild, and there are people still trying to hurt them. I know most seal species aren't endangered, but there are some species of seals who are in danger and are on the verge of going extinct. Even so, why would someone want to end the life of something doing nothing but playing and laughing on the ice?

Solving it is tough. As far as I know here in the US it's illegal to sell or try to steal a baby seal's fur. It should be illegal everywhere! That could help! If nobody can buy it, then it can totally be stopped. Canadians are so mean cause they eat seal. It's totally sick and gross. There has got to be a way to save these beautiful animals.

Ps3 said:
VGPolyglot said:

You are so freaking smart. omg I thought you were gonna be sarcastic like most people on this site are. Bless your heart <3 But for real. The loss of animals on this planet is such a major problem! We have animals who have fewer than like 1,000 in the wild, and there are people still trying to hurt them. I know most seal species aren't endangered, but there are some species of seals who are in danger and are on the verge of going extinct. Even so, why would someone want to end the life of something doing nothing but playing and laughing on the ice?

Solving it is tough. As far as I know here in the US it's illegal to sell or try to steal a baby seal's fur. It should be illegal everywhere! That could help! If nobody can buy it, then it can totally be stopped. Canadians are so mean cause they eat seal. It's totally sick and gross. There has got to be a way to save these beautiful animals.

Well, a problem is that even if they're not hunted, climate change is still going to screw up their ecosystem.

Ljink96 said:
Seals should have grown thumbs....

If it would help them defend themselves I'm for it. Or maybe they can evolve and gain some kind of piercing voice that will scare away hunters!

Indeed