By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda BotW Screenshot thread

Around the Network

Continuing on up the Garudo mountains

Daytime is deadly too now, going through my frost resistence food at an alarming rate

Made it to the summit (one of them) I can see my house from here, literally. Great spot to map all the towers. More mountains to climb!

I just saw this. WTF? No it's not a boss nor enemy. It just appeared at random and flew away with Chinese music.

SegataSanshiro said:

I just saw this. WTF? No it's not a boss nor enemy. It just appeared at random and flew away with Chinese music.

Awesome, did you try to shoot it? Sudden bout of luck afterwards?

I found a centaur high up in the mountains with a tripple shot bow. Very fast magic creature, too much too handle with my starter gear. 1 hit with an arrow killed me out right and I have no resistance to all his cold attacks. Must go back later. The snow rock monsters are possible to defeat yet not worth it.

I ran into this, might be important

I was very low on cold resistance food already, no time to investigate further

Sword envy. The centaur hang out around here.

Out of frost resistance food, time to make an exit fast before food runs out.

Where to go, so many choices.

too many spoilers.... how can I add mine?

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Yo, guys, there's already a Screenshot Thread. It could certainly enjoy your lovely BoTW's pictures, so why not post them there?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=214480

Just finished the Royal Mount side quest. The thing was a pain in the butt to tame, but I seems it just behind epona in stats.

Facebook seems to no allow you to embed. Here's the link.

fedfed said:
too many spoilers.... how can I add mine?

I put some instructions in the op. I use an alt facebook account, but you can also use an sd card and upload to imgur or picpar to link here.
On the WiiU the end up on miiverse with your nintendo account, anyway see op.

Wright said:

Yo, guys, there's already a Screenshot Thread. It could certainly enjoy your lovely BoTW's pictures, so why not post them there?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=214480

But then they'll be right under 4K HZD shots :) I put some of my favorites there.

BlkPaladin said:

Just finished the Royal Mount side quest. The thing was a pain in the butt to tame, but I seems it just behind epona in stats.

Facebook seems to no allow you to embed. Here's the link.

You need to right click, view picture (after selecting a picture), then copy that huge link. It shows up for me now after updating the img src link

I just seen that. Thanks.